1 "meal" off

sylar1986

Hi all, since i started Exante 18 days ago i always had planned one day/meal off for a family meal on day 18 it would fall, apart from this day there are no other times "off" until Oct 4th (Holiday which was how long i planned to do Exante, 55 days).. my question was i am going to mainly eat meat/protein to minimise carbs - time to get back into ketosis etc.. is this the best strategy? rather than packing myself full of carbs. Thanks :)

That's right, I've been out for a couple of meals in my stint and never came out of ketosis by eating only green veg/protein and no carbs :)

Cheers Smidge :) you've given me alot of advise/tips on my short journey ^^

You're welcome, Any time!! :D

well just got back, made the most of my day off :) 55 days TS now lets do this!

Glad you had a good time! Welcome back to TS :) 55 days will fly by!

Good on you Sylar. Are you any hungrier today or anything? Fear of hunger is what keeps me on the straight and narrow - I couldn't bear to do that first week again!!

Oh and we started a day apart, have the same amount to lose, and hopefully we'll be finishing within a few days of each other by the looks of things! Snap! :)

Thank you "13st By Xmas" and Waterworks for your comments :). Ohh yes we do :) fingers crossed we will be getting closer to that goal every week, to be honest yesterday (the day after i had the day off) i did have a few cravings and thoughts of food but i remembered how after the first two days those feelings go away so i'm ok with that.. As much as i enjoyed the meal and always new there would be that one day off it would of been easier had it not happened but i know i have a solid 50+ days ahead now to power on :). Wish you all the best in your goals too, i'll keep an eye on your progress

Back