1 stone is not so much? Extra Easy!!

catxscotch

Hi All, I've decided that keeping a diary on here must help me in some way?
I'm 25, 11'2, and 5 ft 4. I'm a size 12, but veering too much to a 14 for my liking. I followed SW 2 years ago and lost 10pounds, which made a massive difference to my shape and my happiness. Unfortunately I'm now the exact same size I was when I started.
I do a lot of exercise, at leat 4 times a week. This consists of 4km runs, 5km walks, spin class, step aerobics class. I have not lost or gained a pound since Christmas, which is not too bad I suppose!! I just want to lose a stone. It sounds so simple, but is incredibly difficult! I'm also blaming the combined pill which I've been on a few years, I'm moving to the coil so Im hoping this will have a positive effect!! I love chocolate, but I wouldn't sit down to a full bar, nor am I a big crisp eater.
My downfall is evening eating, Im hoping the bright evenings will kick me off the sofa..so here goes, I'm hoping this will keep me motivated!!!

Monday May 21st
08:00 2 Weetabix, banana, tea with some milk
11:00 orange, slice of chocolate cake (7syns) :0 What happened there??!!
13:00 mug shot tomato and herb flavour, small tin tuna, 2 hard boiled eggs all mixed together.. I know no superfree, but Im doing my shopping tonight!!
1 Lindt chocolate ball (2syns)

19:30 Chicken Curry and rice, made with spices, stock cube, peppars and onions
20:00 Cup of tea with 5 Minstrel sweets (5syns?)
22:30 Fruit Salad with 0% Vitalinea yoghurt

I did a 1 hr step aerobics class. My boyfriend joined the gym as well, he is hoping to lose about 7lb, but he didn't really do much, then he came home and ate snack-a-jacks and a large bag of minstrels!! :0
I am trying very hard to keep my focus, I hope he will keep with me!!

Tuesday May 22nd
08:00 2 weetabix, banana, cup of tea.
I have the same breakfast every morning going to work, I find it quick and easy, and filling.
I am about to go have an apple and orange with my lovely work colleagues (sarcasm) hopefully i resist that cake today, there is still some left!!

So had my apple and orange.
13:00 Baked potatoe with beans, lots of lettuce, spring onions, sweetcorn and 2 slices of ham, cup of tea and 2 Lindt Chocolate balls (4syns)
16:00 0% Vitalinea yoghurt
16:02 Couldn't resist a corner of the chocolate cake...must.be.stronger.

For dinner tonight Im making spaghetti bolognese/chilli with fat free mince meat (so my butcher assures me), peppars, mushrooms, onions and salad. I will probably have another yoghurt, and Im planning on a 5km walk as it's a nice evening.

I forgot to tell you all that I had ankle surgery in September. It still gets quite sore after running etc, so that's one of the reasons I try to vary my exercise!Hope everyone enjoys the nice evening!!

So I weighed in this morning..11'2 AGAIN. I suppose it's not too bad, although follwing the plan well during the week, I had a few beers on Saturday, with chips and goujons. Alos went to the cinema on Sunday and had some popcorn. I just need to be more strict with myself on weekends..
So yesterday I had my spaghetti bolognese, and then I had another Lindt ball (2 syns) and a yoghurt. 10 syns altogether

Wednesday
08:00 2 eggs, 2 brown bread, flora light spread and some marmalade. (5syns)
10:00 apple and orange
For lunch I will have some salad with lettuce, onions, beetroot, sweetcorn, ham and pasta.
Dinner I will have the leftover spag bol from last night.
Snacks will be yoghurt, fruit, and maybe a Lindt ball tonight!
I'm planning on doing a spin class tonight, if my boyfriend doesn't de-rail me..either way I'll definitely be doing some exercise!!

So I had my lunch, then a nice rhubarb muller light and a pink and white to hit that sugar craving...(2.5syns)
Have the spag bol from last night in fridge, that will do himself and myself for the night..

Back