1 stone to loose, help!

Lmg_

I've been doing slimming world for the last 6 week & only lost 5lbs!! Painfully slow! I can't handle it lol. I've only got a stone to loose so thinking of something quick fix like slim fast.
Wondered if anyone else is/was in the same situation with little weight to loose, how have your journeys been??
I'm a big foodie, love my food! So not sure how ill cope doing slim fast but figured if I want something quick I have to deal with it.
So come on guys, how have you found the 321 plan? Any advice or stories will be great x

Hi, I am looking for lose about 15lbs so I'm hoping slim fast will do the trick. In the past I have lost about 40lbs on slim fast so i'm really trying to stick with it. I enjoy the chocolate flavor the best and I have mainly fruit or some kind of crackers that are about 100 calories as snacks throughout the day. It definitely helps to drink a lot of water in between. I know when I feel that little hunger feeling I have to immediately drink water or pop some fruit in or i'll be upset and looking for food.

I'm such a foodie as well. Everything about me is about food but not all yummy food is bad for you so I guess we are here to help each other and stay away from those bad foods :)

Ahh so is definitely worked for you then! I'm hoping to lose the stone in about 3 weeks but we shall see. What kinds of 100 calorie snacks & 600 calorie meals do you have? I'm a big carb lover so my meals will probably be some sort of pasta dish x

Ahh so is definitely worked for you then! I'm hoping to lose the stone in about 3 weeks but we shall see. What kinds of 100 calorie snacks & 600 calorie meals do you have? I'm a big carb lover so my meals will probably be some sort of pasta dish x

I do bananas, blueberries, grapes, cherries, 2% milk with 1/2 cup of Kashi cereal, I also like crackers or cheese crakers. I love carbs too and rice and bread are my favs so for dinners I usually do a meat, carb and veggie like broccoli or salmon and small 4oz steak.

It's ok after the 1st few days, I do get a little gassy with the slim fast (sorry if that's TMI) lol I guess all that liquid builds up gas. But maybe it won't do that to you.

Haha I won't mind a bit of wind as long as the weight comes off! Thanks for the snack ideas x

Haha I won't mind a bit of wind as long as the weight comes off! Thanks for the snack ideas x

Hahaha Yeah that's what I said. Bring on the gas just let the fat leave hahaha

Back