1 Week diary - opinions please

Hi Pesty

Hope you are doing ok and how was your pasta with corgettes an brocolli? I was back at work today, shattered, and only did 6 hours, lol.. Usually 7.5 each day but going back part time til Consultant signs me off. x

Hi Pesty

I'm impressed that you are so organised - I might have to copy you and write down everything for the week so that I know what I'm having and what I have to buy.

Fingers cross you lose this week.

I didn't realise Ef that to lose abit more or even to get it working to bump up the veggies or eat the SF fruit straight after Brekkie...

Thanks

Kats:):):):)

Hi Pesty

The lamb rogan josh sounds really nice - might arrange to do that - I really need to eat more veg and think it would help me. Do you think I could just add passata as I don't like chopped tomoates?

You're doing really well this week hun

Hi Pesty

The lamb rogan josh sounds really nice - might arrange to do that - I really need to eat more veg and think it would help me. Do you think I could just add passata as I don't like chopped tomoates?

You're doing really well this week hun

Yea i think you could just add passata - i dont see why not!

It was very yummy!! And quite simple if you use the slow cooker cuz then you can be lazy and just chuck it all in!! lol I would advise tho if doing it in the slow cooker - dont add the stock just the oxo cube. The juices from the meat and water from the veg will make it saucy - otherwise it just ends up watery!! xx

Hi Pesty

Hope you are doing ok and how was your pasta with corgettes an brocolli? I was back at work today, shattered, and only did 6 hours, lol.. Usually 7.5 each day but going back part time til Consultant signs me off. x

Actually i wouldnt know haha!! I was so busy all day i didnt feel hungry - i had one mouthful out of it and really couldnt face it so i had my orange instead!!

It's so tiring going back to work after a break - even when i went on hols for a week I came back and practically slept my way through the week lol glad ur ok to go back tho :) xxx

Hi Pesty

I'm impressed that you are so organised - I might have to copy you and write down everything for the week so that I know what I'm having and what I have to buy.

Fingers cross you lose this week.

I didn't realise Ef that to lose abit more or even to get it working to bump up the veggies or eat the SF fruit straight after Brekkie...

Thanks

Kats:):):):)

Thank you hun, yea its much easier to know what to get shopping wise and cost effective too!! You can change it up a bit as you go along aswell but its good to have a plan to start from as then you dont go off track so much - you know what your next meal is and dont even have to think about it! Make sure you check sell by dates of meat tho, it's a bummer if you have to freeze it and then defrost it again it! lol xx

Morning honey :)

Slpet like a baby last night, lol.. did the gym and swim too, so that helped and going back there tonight as well to meet a friend so will only swim tonight, but my arm is fine, didn't over work it so pleased with that.

Lamb Rogan, you can just add passatta, I do that with my curries, as too many chopped tomatoes always go too watery for me, so add one of each. Gives it a thicker sauce too.

Your changes with your food and planning it brilliant hun.. and its your WI soon Pesty, how do you feel you have done this week? Do you feel any different? xx

Morning honey :)

Slpet like a baby last night, lol.. did the gym and swim too, so that helped and going back there tonight as well to meet a friend so will only swim tonight, but my arm is fine, didn't over work it so pleased with that.

Lamb Rogan, you can just add passatta, I do that with my curries, as too many chopped tomatoes always go too watery for me, so add one of each. Gives it a thicker sauce too.

Your changes with your food and planning it brilliant hun.. and its your WI soon Pesty, how do you feel you have done this week? Do you feel any different? xx

Hey hun!!

Im not suprised you slept like a baby!! Your so good going to the gym!! I refuse to pay for it as i know id never go, but now that me and OH will be living together i might re-join the dance class i was at (its only £3!!)

Im not feeling amazingly different but i think that's worrying that i wont lose!! I really want that stone and a half award!! Its my nephews christening next sunday and i know its only a sticker but would feel so much more comfortable to have got it!!

My worry is this sat - drink for my friends 30th!! I can see it becoming an all day event as OH's mate has asked us to go down and meet him for a chat first! I will be good at breakfast and have a later lunch as possible just incase i have to miss dinner - i will also hide an alpen light bar in my bag to avoid a crisps temptation!! lol

xxx

thats the spirit Pesty.. just limit the booze at the get together and remember that this week you want that 1.5 stone award, so badly, you won't dare slip.

You will have your loss as you just can't not, you've been really good and last weeks exercise will knock it too this week im sure.

xxx

Thanks EF - i really hope so :innocent0001: :cross:

Ive also had a few stomach pains and thing it would have been * week if i still had them (im on the depo injection) and so that may also explain my STS last week. If this is true it'll give me that little nudge on the scales :)

xx

That recipe looks delicious - I am going to add it into my menu plan for next week, thanks!

Good luck, hope it works for you :)

What is SF fruit by the way, and please explain the whole rule - I don't get it!? So if you can't face veg, if you eat free fruit straight after this will count as your third of free food? Someone told me it was just a third of what you eat all day long - I hadn't realised it all had to be in one meal (although I've mainly been doing it in one meal)

That recipe looks delicious - I am going to add it into my menu plan for next week, thanks!

Good luck, hope it works for you :)

What is SF fruit by the way, and please explain the whole rule - I don't get it!? So if you can't face veg, if you eat free fruit straight after this will count as your third of free food? Someone told me it was just a third of what you eat all day long - I hadn't realised it all had to be in one meal (although I've mainly been doing it in one meal)

Thanks huni, it was lovely so i recommend it!!

As far as the rule is concerned it seems a lot of people are told differently from their Cs and whatever you are told by yours is what you should follow so long as it works for you.

With EE you should aim to have 1/3rd of your plate as super free foods (fruit and veg that are free on both red and green days - on the yellow pages in your book)

If you are having say a curry for dinner which 1/3rd doesnt really fit into, some Cs suggest eating some SF food (fruit or veg) immediatly after your meal.

Personally i think that the 1/3rd rule was introduced so that we dont pile or plate with meat and carbs as free food and therefore consume large amounts of calories, so we have 1/3rd of the plate as low calorie filling foods (even tho we dont count cals)

I hope this clears it up for you, although it is all down to opinion and there is do definative answer xxxx

Good day so far, ive had 6 x 500ml glasses of water and am currently munching away on my orange snack!!

It's chicken curry for dinner tonight - although i may tweek the menu and have a chicken breast stuffed with mozzerlla and tomatoes as i only had half my A choice in my omlette, i'll just see what i fancy when i get in though :) xx

You are probably right Pesty. I don't get them either, am on Northisterone, but still get the bloatedness. Not sure exactly when mine is now as I used to be so irregular anyway. Been almost a year without them, and its much more of a breeze now.

Might go to Camber Sands on Sunday, love the beach there, but it'll have to be an early one, to get through the traffic, as everyone flocks there at weekends. What are your plans Pesty? x

Might go to Camber Sands on Sunday, love the beach there, but it'll have to be an early one, to get through the traffic, as everyone flocks there at weekends. What are your plans Pesty? x

Camber sands is right near my dads :) he lives in Lydd!!

I had my friends 30th yesterday, to be honest i was rather naughty!! I had 4 sambucas and i dont know how many vodkas, im going to syn 15 just to be on the safe side!! Im going to update the plan at the beginning to reflect how ive been and im going to do it honestly!! I did 3 hours of body magic last night dancing around like an idiot (even did the running man lol) i worked up quite a sweat!! So hoping that will counteract my bit of naughtiness!! xxx

Somehow even though i had a mammouth 53.5syns on sat, i have managed to stay within my weekly syns.

OHs mum is making dinner tonight but im going to have a word with her and i'll just have meat and veg.

Also i never syn before WI so it wont be like im having to cut back xxxx

I am very VERY nervous about WI tonight, im so worrid that Saturday nyt is going to come back and bite me in the bum and im guna STS.

Honest opinions people. Looking at the diary how do you think i'll do. Obviously knowing that everyone is different so it would be a lb exact answer lol but how much chance of losing do you think i've got?

xx

Pesty have looked at your diary and you've only had 92.5 syns for the week so I would be expecting a loss. With all the exercise you've done this week as well I would be surprised at a gain or STS, as for how much of a loss - I really couldn't say. :)

Pesty have looked at your diary and you've only had 92.5 syns for the week so I would be expecting a loss. With all the exercise you've done this week as well I would be surprised at a gain or STS, as for how much of a loss - I really couldn't say. :)

Thanks huni, i really appreciate you opinion!!

I am really hoping and praying for a loss :innocent0001: :cross:

I should have any 'catch up' as i was really good last week aswell so if i dont lose then im not sure why and this thread will be my evidence!!!

Everyones amount of loss in lbs is obviously different so i wouldnt be expecting a lbs answer, but thank you for your opinion of it being a loss week!!

xxxx

no probs hun - maybe print out your diary for this week and last week and take it with you - that way if you do have a loss or STS you can show it to your consultant and see what she says.

Am sure you will have a loss but I do know how nerve wracking it can be waiting to stand on those scales - I'm missing the fact that I'm not doing it this evening - but mine has been moved to Thursday this week.

Back