10,000 steps challenge

Seriously worried about how I'm going to hit 10k steps next week when I'm back at work. Tues and weds are both teaching training days which involves sitting for most of the day. Students back in then so will be limited to walking around the classroom! Gym sessions will be down to once a week. Hope I can keep the weight off :-/

Seriously worried about how I'm going to hit 10k steps next week when I'm back at work. Tues and weds are both teaching training days which involves sitting for most of the day. Students back in then so will be limited to walking around the classroom! Gym sessions will be down to once a week. Hope I can keep the weight off :-/

You'll do fine Sweetie, is it not possible to do the gym before or after work? X

No, need to get the children ready for school before I leave at 7.30 and then have to collect the children from the childminder as hubby works evenings.

Steps for the day 10,365

No, need to get the children ready for school before I leave at 7.30 and then have to collect the children from the childminder as hubby works evenings.

Steps for the day 10,365

Ah that's a shame :-( Could u do a DVD or You Tube? This is why I struggled so much when I went back to work too :-(

Think i will throw myself into shred Monday to Friday and then gym once at the weekend, hopefully that will be enough. Also going to have switch my weigh day to a sat after next Tuesday so will be all change. At least I'm half a stone down than when I broke up for summer!

Think i will throw myself into shred Monday to Friday and then gym once at the weekend, hopefully that will be enough. Also going to have switch my weigh day to a sat after next Tuesday so will be all change. At least I'm half a stone down than when I broke up for summer!

You're doing really well :) I like a Friday or Saturday WI, gives me freedom for the weekend. X PS-I must restart Shred, been so lazy lol x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377804602.113656.jpg

Urgh! 5 pounds of fat!!

Evening ladies.

Steps....haven't got a clue forgot to put on my pedometer

AP...probably 0

Points for the past two days.....haven't got a clue as I didn't get a chance to sit down and record last night and today has been topsey Turvey. I didn't eat all day and then had 3slices of garlic bread, 5 mozzarella sticks and wedges. I'm gonna try to work it out but not gonna fret.

Tomorrow is back to normal and im getting back to plan kol

Good Morning Sweeties :) After a horrendous Pedometer Week with only 4AP in 7Days (Tut Tut!) I lost 1lb at WI this morning :) 1lb till Goal! X Thanks for all your continued support. X

Wow! 1lb til goal!! That's fantastic!!!

Annoying it means I have to do over 9000 Steps to get into Earning Mode! Gggrrrrrrrrr! X

Back