10,000 steps challenge

We went to the covent garden grill - was lovely!

It was a great day! Hubby is working so hard at the moment so it was lovely to spend some time together as a fam before I go back to work in sept - then life will be on hold until half term :-(

How was nando's? Haven't eaten there myself...

A family day sounds just what you needed! Nandos was yummy, 19pp well spent as we had it at 1630 and didn't eat the rest of the night! X

Woohooo just done 7k steps must say I'm rather chuffed with that! Every bone in body aches but its all worth it! I will be slim & fit I bloody will if it kills me ha!! ??

Woohooo just done 7k steps must say I'm rather chuffed with that! Every bone in body aches but its all worth it! I will be slim & fit I bloody will if it kills me ha!! ??

Well Done Sweetie! Awful day of Steps for me! X

Question: if you go over your propoints one day, do you cut back the next?

Nope I just draw a line under it, use my Weeklies for that day if I can and carry on with my 26 the rest of the week x

Size 10 M&S, Check you out!!! Well Done Sweetie, I have a pair of jeans I can only get into at a certain weight, they were my target this time and I also fitted into them! It's just a great feeling isn't it!!! X PS-Well Done on your steps! X

Yay well done too x

First day over:) managed to overcome my urge to over eat :D 11448 steps clocked up on pedometer :D heading off to bed now before I undo all my good work!

Morning. Warning Rant.... i had my weigh in and I'm so gutted. I've gained 1.5lbs! Now I have changed clothes ready for the cold months but not 1.5lbs worth. On top of that we had a leader cover and OMG she was awful! She didn't give a c#*p about me or my disappointment which made it 10 times worse!

I just want to cry. I've been 100% on plan so I don't know why it's happened :(:(:(:(

Morning. Warning Rant.... i had my weigh in and I'm so gutted. I've gained 1.5lbs! Now I have changed clothes ready for the cold months but not 1.5lbs worth. On top of that we had a leader cover and OMG she was awful! She didn't give a c#*p about me or my disappointment which made it 10 times worse!

I just want to cry. I've been 100% on plan so I don't know why it's happened :(:(:(:(

I know exactly how you feel! Last week I put on a massive 3.5lb and literally the only thing I did differently was exercise more. It's very frustrating. I've got a feeling I haven't lost anything this week either :/

Hey Sweetie :) Sorry to hear that it didn't go well at WI :-( I don't know what to say other than to stick with it and the loss WILL catch up, sometimes our bodies are just very irritatingly annoying! Chin Up Sweetie :) x

Hi Cheeky, I understand where you are coming from. It’s bad enoughwhen we mess up and put on weight but when we have been very good and still puton the lbs it’s so hard to understand. I did over 11000steps yesterday andstuck to my eating plan just to get on scales this am and put on .5lb Join me today don’t give up and we can beatthis together!
I’m not giving up I’m not giving up I’m not giving up (Where have I heard that before!!!!)
Also I think the leader make or breaks ones will power to stick at it. Try to forget her attitude. You might never see her again.

Must be a day for it :-( I've put on 2lb. I know I had a couple of wobbles but not 2lb worth. My sister reckons its muscle because I've been at the gym so much - doesn't make me feel much better about it though :-(

Must be a day for it :-( I've put on 2lb. I know I had a couple of wobbles but not 2lb worth. My sister reckons its muscle because I've been at the gym so much - doesn't make me feel much better about it though :-(

Oh No :-( Thats not good Sweetie, I think exercise will have a lot to do with that! Chin Up Sweetie, we can do this! X

I had the "fekk it why bother" moment but I didn't let it brew. I took a deep breath and gone back to baby steps x

That's my girl :) We will do this, together :) x

I will write everything down and be uber good this week - need to lose that 2lb and more!

Track Track Track! A moment on the lips, a lifetime on your hips! Lol! X

Back