10-11-12 9stone???

Stephielou87

I have 18 months until me wedding. I currently weigh 13st4 weighed this morning. I am taking slimming tablets and doing slimfast. Yet I seem to eat loads especially when I'm bored.
I gave up work to be a full time housewife/mummy and just seem to eat everything and anything.
I hate myself for doing it and the way I look. I need to lose 4 stone. Any tips to curb the boredom eating??

When your bored, do something you really enjoy to curb the cravings, like a book for example, i find it takes me away for a few hours and when i come out of my 'trance' lol i find that my cravings have gone, or even just go on here when your bored! motivational and keeping you away from eating!

Ok, bought zumba should hopefully be here by Friday. Going to do it 3 days a week maybe more depending on how hard it is. Have put weight on so now 13-10 I AM NOT going into the 14stone bracket so going to get motivated and lose 5 stone x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Perhaps also the diet isn't working for you? Try a different one, perhaps one with meetings where you know that you "have to be good" as you'll be getting weighed by someone else each week?

Also, I'm really not saying anyone judges you when you go to places like Slimming World, because they REALLY don't, but I find that I go because I feel like I'm doing the walk of shame if I've not lost weight, so it motivates me to stay on plan.

Ok so after going on holiday and putting on more weight I joined slimming world. I started last Wednesday and had my first weigh in yesterday losing 4.5 pound. Got a long way to go but I will do it x

If you still feel the urge to eat then maybe slimfast isn't for you. Have you ever tried the slimming world plan. You can pretty much eat what you want of FREE foods and any fatty foods are counted as syns. I lost 3 stone in 3 years but I did have 2 kids in that period so you would definately lose it faster :)

I am on slimming world. See previous post that says!! Lost 4.5 pound last week so hoping to continue!

oh yes lol sorry i wasn't paying attention :(

Hi
I was/am in the same position as you - I started at 13s4 and have about 18 months to my wedding (date to be decided yet) - anyway I used to do slim fast and found it was fine as long as I also exercised and drank lots of water. But this time I am doing CD - once in ketosis the hunger pangs and food cravings seem to go, making it easier for me not to boredom eat.

Plus, when I am bored I need to do something to distract me, s I go do some weeding if it's sunny, or spend ages on line doing wedding research, camping research (next holiday) or dieting research - basically anything to keep my mind busy.

On slim fast and with going to the gym I lost 2 stone in 6 months and looked and felt great. On CD I have lost a stone in one month but the loss is less stable - I intend to get all the weight off fast, then may go back to slim fast to maintain (as its cheaper, and as I am quite used to just having a shake for breaky etc).

HTH

mummy84 said:
oh yes lol sorry i wasn't paying attention :(

That's ok. No worries. I have been doing ok this week. Some good some bad. I did loads in the garden yesterday and really hurt my back or so I thought. Turns out I hadn't drunk enough and my kidneys were telling me so!!
How are you doing on your diet?

egbert said:
Hi
I was/am in the same position as you - I started at 13s4 and have about 18 months to my wedding (date to be decided yet) - anyway I used to do slim fast and found it was fine as long as I also exercised and drank lots of water. But this time I am doing CD - once in ketosis the hunger pangs and food cravings seem to go, making it easier for me not to boredom eat.

Plus, when I am bored I need to do something to distract me, s I go do some weeding if it's sunny, or spend ages on line doing wedding research, camping research (next holiday) or dieting research - basically anything to keep my mind busy.

On slim fast and with going to the gym I lost 2 stone in 6 months and looked and felt great. On CD I have lost a stone in one month but the loss is less stable - I intend to get all the weight off fast, then may go back to slim fast to maintain (as its cheaper, and as I am quite used to just having a shake for breaky etc).

HTH

Hi,
I can't do these slim fast or cd I have tried both. I think it is because I'm home all the time. If I get to September and can't shift it I have 2 tubs of slim fast powder in my cupboards so may go back. My future sister in law is coming over in December so would like to be around the 11 stone Mark by then!

i was good yesterday till tea time then had a takeaway so not pleased with myself :(

mummy84 said:
i was good yesterday till tea time then had a takeaway so not pleased with myself :(

Uhoh :-(. I have been so good since Sunday. Running as well as being 100%. Haven't lost anything on my scales. WI is tomorrow but I feel like ? and think is it worth it! I have been for a run this morning and am off swimming plus a twenty minute walk there and back. So I'm hoping I will get a loss tomorrow x

Yes its disheartening when you put alot of effort in only to think its not working :( I went through same thing on slimming world but turned out I was losing inches :)
I am going to get back on track tomorrow so long as i get some sleep, I didnt last night and Ive felt like crap all day :(

Eeekk I have a brand new bike being delivered in 30 minutes. I am so excited. I've already mapped out some routes :) I'm hoping for a loss next week. Don't think I will this week either sts or on :-( roll on bike riding for a skinny minny :)

Eeekk I have a brand new bike being delivered in 30 minutes. I am so excited. I've already mapped out some routes :) I'm hoping for a loss next week. Don't think I will this week either sts or on :-( roll on bike riding for a skinny minny :)

I cant ride a bike so that would be no good for me lmao Want to take up running but want on of those arm thingys that hold you phone in so you can listen to music as you run :p

After my attempt at riding last night it might take me a while!! I wanted to take up running but my boobs are to big an even with a sports bra it doesn't help much so I though if I can lose 3 stone cycling then maybe I'll try running. I know that just sticking to one exercise isn't meant to be good your meant to have a variety or you get bored!!

After my attempt at riding last night it might take me a while!! I wanted to take up running but my boobs are to big an even with a sports bra it doesn't help much so I though if I can lose 3 stone cycling then maybe I'll try running. I know that just sticking to one exercise isn't meant to be good your meant to have a variety or you get bored!!

Im a D cup but thankfully have a good sports bra lol.

Before I had my son I was a D/DD now I'm more F/G!! I'd love to get back to a D :-(

I was a B cup before my daughter and went to a C during pregnancy but shrunk again. But with my son I shot up to a D and havent lost them this time lol

Back