10.5lb off in one week????

Maybe that's it then Laura... I wish I didn't love carbs so much too, to me a curry is nothing without rice! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow thats amazing!
I could not cut anything out completely, i think just cutting back is better. I have noticed though that most of my cravings are for protein based things now, i used to love carbs! Now i feel bloated and uncomfortable if i eat too much. I cant wait to hear what her next loss is....

Just wanted to bump this up to ask how this member has done since that big wi?

a girl in our group was the same last week,,9lbs she lost on her first week,,i cant see how she even needed to join ww as she only about a size10 to start with,,everyone clapped i didnt want to as i was sulking:)leader asked how she did it,,she replied'i starved myself' leader said ah now honestly.i just cut back she said,i cant wait to get back in this week and see what happens:)

It's not about luck, I also lost 10.5lbs last week. I stayed within my daily points, went to the gym 3 times and only used about 20 weekly points!

Well done you. You deserve it. However, it is still down to a bit of luck as to how quick you lose it. I've done that everyweek since christmas and only lost 8.5lbs!

mumtheshopper said:
Well done you. You deserve it. However, it is still down to a bit of luck as to how quick you lose it. I've done that everyweek since christmas and only lost 8.5lbs!

It's also relative to what you did previously tho-I was on SW so it was a complete change

well my goal is to lose 10lb in 8 weeks :D but to lose it in a week :eek: wow that would be great but it wont happen. i lost 9lb in a week but that was on the cabbage soup diet yuk and had put it back on the following week :cry:

well my goal is to lose 10lb in 8 weeks :D but to lose it in a week :eek: wow that would be great but it wont happen. i lost 9lb in a week but that was on the cabbage soup diet yuk and had put it back on the following week :cry:

Now that brings back horrible memories!!!! I STILL can't eat celery as it was in that V8 juice that you made the soup with arghhhh.

I'm interested to be reminded about this, given another thread going around about being threatened to be kicked out of WW for losing more than 2.5 pounds a week on average. Am intrigued as to what that leader would say to this member (particularly if her losses keep up like that!!)

I've been thinking the same actually - I haven't seen her at the class for a few weeks though - last week I had to weigh & run, she wasn't there the week before, then the week before that I had to weigh & run (& on those days I get there early).

I have since realised she has kids at my school, but I don't feel I can quiz her in the playground! ;)

I'm pretty sure that someone of her size can't sustain those kind of losses - well, when I saw her this morning, she looked great, but no less than I remember her being; certainly not 30lb less! Let you know if I find out any info!

Good point crooked smile; our leader definitely gave ISW positive praise!

Just realised also that I updated the following week in a new thread - she lost 4lb the next week so a stone in 2 weeks! I just hope she's teaching herself good eating habits at the same time - there's a reason the cabbage soup diet doesn't work in the long term!

Back