10 stone to lose!....3st 10lb left, target june 2012!

ok thanks, im trying to put off weighing myself until sunday. i dont do the wii fit that much, i usually use the board to do other workout games like the biggest loser etc my eldest likes playing on it too which is good, keeps her active. we just got back from a long old walk to the park so they are all chilling in front of the tv lol in fact i think i can hear them ripping something so i best go check lol what do you have planned for the rest of the week? school breaks up on 22nd, i cant wait!

I hadnt been doing the wii fit much but i am making a big burst at it at the moment before i go and visit my friends and family next month!! Hoping to hit the beach on monday :D mine have been off since 30th june and we havent done much yet. The weather is supposed to be getting better, fingers crossed!!

ooooh hope you have fun on your holiday! the beach'll be fun, hope the weather is good for you! i just done 30 mins on wii fit, 10 minute jog and 20 minutes steps. i weighed myself thismorning and it was 219lb and just weighed after my workout and it says 218lb, maybe ive lost just enough today to take it down a pound? a few ounces or something? oh well im hoping it comes down more. did i tell you my name? lol its carly btw :) hoping to go for a nice long walk tonight, missed it yesterday because of the bloody rain it was absoloutely pouring down :mad: oh well hope you have a nice evening x

hmmm it would appear i spoke too soon, the heavens have opened and my god ive never seen rain like it! my porch is flooded and both of my water butts are overflowing and flooded the garden, aaaargh bloody weather lol

Hi carly :) hope i dont end up calling you icarly or something its on the telly all the time here lol.

I do the free run and the free step. The free step is great, time seems to go so quick!!

Well were heading to the beach on sunday now, booked a hotel for the 4 of us for the night, as i won 140 euro on the lotto last night :D so we decided to treat ourselves.

Thats terrible weather your getting, hope it improves :D

ah wow thats great, send a little luck my way will you! thats what i do the free run and free step. if you havent seen your family for a while i bet they notice your weightloss right away, its always the ppl you dont see all that often that notice!

ah theyll def notice the difference then! my official weigh in today put me at 218lb, really pleased :) what you up to today? ive got a bloody driving lesson, i hate them lol

Good to hear you had a good weigh in.

I used to hate driving lessons, but so glad I stuck with it. Love driving now.

i hate driving but im single with 4 kids so dont really have that much choice lol i need to start carting them all too and from school soon, twins will be going to school next sep. my test is booked for deptember. i dont think ill pass but atleast ill know what to expect on the next test haha. slacked a bit with the diet this week but coming on here has really given me some motivation to get back on track. will go for my walk tonight as ive missed it for over a week and havent been working out like i should :doh:

Hi.

How is eveyone? I have the same amount to lose as well, to be at a healthy BMI. Though Ive put my goal as 14 stone before coming off the cambridge diet in 6 weeks time. I dont think I can make it but as close as possible would be nice!

PS: I passed my driving test 2nd time round! :p Good Luck!

heyall, after a really crappy week i went up a couplepounds butback down nowandminusanother pound so im at 217lb. started swimming this week, managed 30 lengths which isnt bad seeingas i havent been swimming for 12 years haha i went for 2 hours on thurs and 2 hours with my sister and the kids yesterday (well my eldest and one of her 3) so managed to get a couple of lengths in but obviously had to stay with faith for majority ofthe time. it was her first time swimming and she absolutely loved it she wouldnt evven let me hold her she just zoomed off to the middle of the pool laughing her head off and that was the big pool! my mum is going to have the kids so i can go at least once a week which is great.

i've made a few diet changes this week too. all our rice,pasta and bread is now wholemeal and ive bought most things in the reduced salt andsugar version. i've also decided to go veggie! ive been reading up a bit and it justseemsto me that meat is unhealthy and full of fat and cholesterol, plus the fact if im tempted to have a takeaway all the ones i like are meat so hopefully itll help me keep off the takeaways haha

im doing good thanks :) down to 216 now, only just though. went swimming last night, im really enjoying it. still slacking with the workouts though, just cant seem to get my motivation up enough to do it for some reason. i want to startwalking in the evenings again, its only a brisk half hour to 45 minute walk but it can only help i guess. how are you hun

still at 216 today, which is good considering the sneaky chinese the other night haha argh im being screamed at by my twins to make them breakfast. we got up pretty late today lol driving lesson at 1.15 ooooh i hate them, hes gonna make me do my manouvers, i should really as ive ony got 3 lessons left before my test :eek:

down to 209lb now! not long and i'll meet my first target of getting to under 200lb :D i cant see it though when i look in the mirror, i think i look exactly the same. ah well hopefully will see a difference when i shift a few more lbs :D

at 208lb today! 9 to go then im at my first target yay! thinking of doing a bit more swimming, i go once a week atm but might up it to 3 times a week which would be two one hour sessions and 1 2 hour session. supposed to be going tennis tonight, haven't played since i was 12! should be funny lol

Hi, You will def get the 9lbs off in no time. I have started swimming recently- went twice last week and hoping to go 3 times this week am loving it at the moment. Hope your having a good week x

Back