10 Stone to lose! I CAN do it!

Boo_Boo_x

Booo!!

So I find myself on Minimins once again :rolleyes: This time, feeling positive, and my mind has changed the way I feel about food!

I have around 10 stone to lose, give or take. I don't really look at weight, more what I look like and how I feel.

I feel alot more prepared now too, just under a year ago I had a gastric band fitted. With not much success (Lost around 2 stone in a year) I now realise it is not the easy way out!

Ahhh.. Here we go again, this time, for real! :flirt2:

Good luck guys!!!

Welcome BooBoo. I'll keep you company when I'm back from visiting our mothers in 10 days.Have a great day.

Ali

Boo_Boo_x said:
Booo!!

So I find myself on Minimins once again :rolleyes: This time, feeling positive, and my mind has changed the way I feel about food!

I have around 10 stone to lose, give or take. I don't really look at weight, more what I look like and how I feel.

I feel alot more prepared now too, just under a year ago I had a gastric band fitted. With not much success (Lost around 2 stone in a year) I now realise it is not the easy way out!

Ahhh.. Here we go again, this time, for real! :flirt2:

Good luck guys!!!

Welcome back :) what food plan are you goin to be following? I've got a similar amount to lose :( but slowly does it xx

Hi hun and welcome :) are you dieting following your own meal plans or joining a slimming group? Keep us updated with how you get a long! x

Thankyou all for the warm welcomes!

I am currently doing The Biggest Loser meal replacement plan.

So far so good, I started on the 22nd Feb so 2 more days til weigh in :) I shall let you know how I do. I am also in a strict routine of hitting it hard on the Wii every other day, which is making me feel better in myself already!

I appreciate any help/advice in any form :)

Hope your all LOSERS!

Hi, I also have a lot to lose 6st in total. I am following SW and weighing in on the wii. I joined a gym at the start of Feb but although I enjoy it not really feeling any fitter yet. I worked so hard last Saturday that I could hardly get out of bed on Sunday and it was a nightmare at work going up and down stairs and just getting in and out of the car! Think I will take it a bit slower.

I really wish you all the best on your weight loss journey.

Back