10 Stone+

Congratulations on your weight loss Tracy! I figure we all have resigned ourselves to being in it for the long haul.

Thank you! It really doesn't feel like it's taken very long - you get in the swing of it and it just becomes your normal life. I lost about half of it in the first year, and it felt like I was on the home stretch after that! :) xx

I've got 10st left but it's a huge thing when I think about it, it always discourages me. Got to get back on track. Agree and understand all the things on this post xx

In a years time this will be the skinny minnies thread I bet. ;)

As long as we all support each other we'll all get there. :D

Tracy do you have any before and after pics? I would love to see the difference. You've done so well!! xxxx

In a years time this will be the skinny minnies thread I bet. ;)

As long as we all support each other we'll all get there. :D

Tracy do you have any before and after pics? I would love to see the difference. You've done so well!! xxxx

Hi hon, thank you very much! Here's an indication of the change:

1408998319219.jpg

:) xx

Wow Tracy! You look like a different woman. Ccongratulations, you must be so proud of yourself. I hope I can do as well as you x

Thank you both so much! This is another I found:

1408999660220.jpg

It's weird for me to look at them, because sometimes I still feel like the "before" pictures - it really does take a while for that mental adjustment to kick in, lol. :) xx

Must really say wow!!!!!! I really hope I do half as well as you. :D

How long have you been at target for, now?

That's kinda one of my fears, that I won't feel like I've lost. I had a dream the other day actually that I got to target and decided to treat myself clothes shopping. In it I bought things at size 28/30 and then lost all the tags so I decided to put the weight on to fit in the clothes... Was a very weird dream!!!! I know I would never do something like that in real life lol. :)

Haha, our minds are so strange, aren't they?! I've had a real "piggy" day today, pre-planned as I'm on holiday, but I immediately feel as though I've completely undone all my good work - that's something I need to work on, being able to enjoy naughty food, occasionally, without guilt! :D But in all honesty it does feel fantastic, I can really recommend sticking with it, even when it seems like a long road - like I said earlier, it doesn't feel like a long process once you get into a routine, honestly! :)

I got to my target weight in February this year, and have maintained since then - sometimes losing a bit, sometimes putting a bit on (like today!), which is just normal life really, I guess. :) xx

Would like to join you all, total 15 stone from start , 6 st lost so far , 5 st with SW. Im sure I will go to end this time. Already SW had change so much in my life, wish I had joined years ago.

Had a setback this week but will be back next week

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck, you can do it.
It may seem like a long journey ahead, but just split it up into half a stones you will be surprised how quickly the time goes and the weight falls off.
I never would have thought I could lose what I have, I've never been particularly vain but sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder who that is squinting back, lol.
Trust the plan and yourself, you can achieve anything :D

Hi hon, thank you very much! Here's an indication of the change:

View attachment 151279

:) xx
Amazing you look fab :D

I had a dream the other day actually that I got to target and decided to treat myself clothes shopping. In it I bought things at size 28/30 and then lost all the tags so I decided to put the weight on to fit in the clothes... Was a very weird dream!!!! I know I would never do something like that in real life lol. :)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has crazy dreams!

Ill buddy up too. At my heaviest i was 23stone 8lbs. So Id love to loose 10 stone, get to 13 stone and feeling healthier.

Hiya :) I also had 12st10lbs to lose but have now lost 2st6.5lbs in 10 weeks and want to lose the same again by christmas. It seems like such a long way to go but I just can't wait to be under 20 stone then I'll start to feel better. Good luck everyone xx

16 weigh ins until christmas! I'm going for a goal of 36lbs in that time. that's 2.25lbs I need to get off a week. More dog walking and more super free I think! (I say this as I'm snacking on some chicken and not super free.. But there is an apple beside it for after, lol!)

Lost 1.5lbs this week and got SOTM.. 12 lbs in total this month. :D

Can I join please? I started off last year with almost 13st to lose, then I joined Slimming World in February with 11st 5lb to lose (half my SW start weight), now I'm a couple of stone down here, so I still have just over 9st to go. I need to lose 1.5lb to get my 10%, hopefully that'll be next week. :)

And I'd love to have lost another couple of stone by Christmas. x

Hiya guys! I have a lot to lose aswell, but I'm feeling determined to get it all off >:)

You can never have enough support, so I'd like to throw my hat in if I may?

Back