10 Week Challenge - Drop a Dress Size or 2...

Good luck with your restart, sorry to hear about your redundancy.

Can i join this too pleae, i'mo n Day 2 and am going to corfu for 2 weeks on the 25th May
I have seen some shorts in matalan that i love that are in a size 20, so am aiming for those ( i don't do shorts lol)

Purple Hugs - Size 14 (12 if I'm lucky)
Eyeontheprize - Size 16 (or 14, am 18 at the moment!)

YummyMummy04 - Size 16 (size 20 start)
Amyeve - Size 12 (size 16 to start)
trisha size 10/12
nellis10 - Size 14 (currently size 18)
SarahLou - Size 16 (currently size 20)
Sarette - Size 12/14 (currently 16/18)
karina-Size 10/12(currently 14)
Berryred size 12/14 (currently 16)
Lisa Bigger Bum - 16Bum/18Top (currently tight 18Bum/22Top)
Joannef - 18 or 16 :cross:
Gillybean - 20 (currently size 24)

trisha size 10/12

BrandNewMe size 18 (now 22 / 24)

Meee please :) I'd like to be at goal and maintaining then, in a size 10... so:

trisha size 10/12

Wannabslim size 10 (now 12)

How wonderful to be so close to goal Wannabeslim!! :D You'll have to change your name! lol

Well.. I tried on a dress today in Debenhams :) a lovely 50's style :) it was a 16.. partly considered it as I'm big 'up top' and always have been.. but I left it there! :D Despite it being a bargain.

The FAB news was that if the wedding was this weekend it would have fitted a treat :) The reason I left it there... it WILL be too big by May!! I'm determined! lol Was great to get into a 16 nicely tough :) Dress really suited me too.. but will suit me better in a 14... or a 12! Bust allowing of course ;)

Well.. I tried on a dress today in Debenhams :) a lovely 50's style :) it was a 16.. partly considered it as I'm big 'up top' and always have been.. but I left it there! :D Despite it being a bargain.

The FAB news was that if the wedding was this weekend it would have fitted a treat :) The reason I left it there... it WILL be too big by May!! I'm determined! lol Was great to get into a 16 nicely tough :) Dress really suited me too.. but will suit me better in a 14... or a 12! Bust allowing of course ;)

That must have been such a fantastic feeling and you will indeed look even more fabulous in the smaller size.

If your anything like me abstaining from food and clothes until target, will mean that wardrobe will be heaving with so much too choose from when we get there, cannot wait lol.

Well done and congrats with your loss so far.

Lisa xx

Oooh yes, Id like to join you!!

Im a 14 bottoms at the minute (but so fat and cellulite'y' and an 18 top (big rack ;))

Id love to be a 14 top and a 10/12 bottom by then.

trisha size 10/12

Hels123smiles - 14 top 10/12 bottoms. (now 18 top, 14 bottoms)

Thanks Lisa :) Really was wonderful :) considering I was once a 22/24! I must admit I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl unless it's for work, or I'm going out (which isn't much since we have kids n' no baby sitters), but I really want a few nice pieces for my 'new' wardrobe. And of course that all important dress or outfit for the wedding :)
Thing is, I'm reckoning on the fact it'll be summer before I'm 'nearly' at goal so perhaps the wedding outfit will be too big in the summer! I can but hope! lol

Thanks Lisa :) Really was wonderful :) considering I was once a 22/24! I must admit I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl unless it's for work, or I'm going out (which isn't much since we have kids n' no baby sitters), but I really want a few nice pieces for my 'new' wardrobe. And of course that all important dress or outfit for the wedding :)
Thing is, I'm reckoning on the fact it'll be summer before I'm 'nearly' at goal so perhaps the wedding outfit will be too big in the summer! I can but hope! lol

You will absolutely be there by summer, no hoping required, that other dress would just swing on you.

I got into a size 16 jeans just before christmas and i started at a size 22/24 bottom like you, I just felt soooo skinny it was fab. I did put some weight back on due to ill health, however I am right back on track now and those jeans are hanging on my wardrobe door waiting for me.

I am also a jeans and tshirt girl, however I am looking at so many different sorts of clothes, even dresses, my last dress was about 18 years ago OMG I feel old all of a sudden lol.

I do think once at target being so slim things will change and we will become clothes horses, so much to choose from and look good in, even just sitting at home watching tv or washing up lol. I know that I am gonna make up for lost time and may even dress a bit slutty for a little while lol.

Oh really worried about credit card and has started saving for the day already lol.

Lisa xx

lol good for you ! and well done your OH for saving! :D I'll be happy not to be all butt n' belly in a pair of jeans! ;) And riding will be my biggest reward :) I had had a dodgy back since last May and had to give up riding.. i'm hoping that being lighter I'll be able to cope with the strain it puts on my back :)

Can I Join? Or is it too late. I restarted today and I would like to reach goal and be maintaining by May. My goal weight is 8.7 but I would be happy to be under 10stone.

trisha size 10/12

Hels123smiles - 14 top 10/12 bottoms. (now 18 top, 14 bottoms)[/QUOTE]
Petrina - Size 10 (now 12)

not too late at all! :) welcome aboard! :)

how many weeks left? I don't like my chances of dropping a size after a couple if weeks of apalling losses! Don't think I have been losing inches either, grrr

not sure, but honestly, don't stress over it ((hugs)) if you do you'll fall off the wagon. Just take one week at a time, i've lost 2lb 2 weeks in a row and am just carrying on.. You're 1 week ahead of me and have lost loads more than me..

Hi folks...thought I would give you a mini update....I'm 9lbs down....only 1 week of that was SS, last week was due to chest infection which I am still fighting.

BUT....My size 18 trousers are getting ever so slightly looser, especially around the top of my legs. My size 16 jeans are still very snug but not biting into me as much. Tops are still the same 16/18 are still very snug.

Just thought I would let you know that the tiny prick of light is starting to get a little brighter and the end of the tunnel may yet be in sight!! Wooo WOoooo:D

:) well done Nellis :) hope you feel better soon ((Hugs))

I measured this morning just for fun and was an inch down on hips, half on bust and half on thigh :) didn't record them as want to wait till the end of this challenge ;)

Keep up the great work everyone! :D

how many inches (roughly) does it take to drop a size around the hips and waist??

I put on a shirt today that I was wanting to take to the Stats 3 weeks ago, but it was too small then and gaping...fits perfectly now!!! :D

wow in 3 weeks! that's fab :)

EOTP i'm not sure on sizes, perhaps looking at ebay or an online 'store' for sizes would help?

Back