10 week countdown

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by skinnyminny2be, 15 July 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnyminny2be

skinnyminny2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    morning guys and gals. woke up this morning feeling a million times better so ive brought my restart forward. its exactly 11 weeks to my holiday so im going to knuckle down and be 100% for ten weeks and then do a weeks refeed. ive only been off for about 11 days and ive been pretty good (well most days) so im hoping i wont have ruined the goid start i made before getting the kidney and chest infections : ( so wish me luck!!! and heres to 10 weeks of dedication x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Good luck for your ten week stint on TFR. I hope you don't find restarting too tough. You know the drill so head down and keep strong!!

4. Fatty-2-Fitty

Fatty-2-Fitty Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.98%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim TFR
    Goodluck babe! As Irishmolly said you know the drill and what is to come esp your first week maybe that's an advantage!!

Take Care xx

5. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

good luck hun xx

Last edited: 18 July 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.