10 weeks to shift a stone!!!

rjg123

Silver Member
Ok so Im Rachel and Im an alc.... wrong forum!!!
ive messed around for the past 2 months and have finally got back on the plan today!!!! Ive got 10 weeks (and 3 days) to get rid of a stone - most of which seems to be sitting around my stomach and thighs.

Will be doing a mixture of red/green/EE. Wish me luck/ tell me where Im going wrong or just say hello!!!!!!

Today is a RED day

Bk - muller light and sliced ham (only decided on the way into work that I was doing this so I improvised)
Milk in tea throughout the day - HEA

Snack - rest of the sliced ham

Lunch - Cottage cheese and crab stick salad

Tea - planning on a large mushroom omlette with a HEA of Goats cheese;

Snack - 2tbsp of shelled pistacios HEB (Im going for 3 shelled???????) New favourite snack!!!

did have mushroom omelette with parma ham and a large mixed salad. had it with parmesan grated on top instead of goats cheese.

had an apple too.

feeling good about day 1, glad ive got one day on track under my belt!

tomorrows plan is ... RED

milk in tea HEA
Bk alpen porridge HEB

lunch cottage cheese and crab stick salad

snack ww lemon tart yogurt 1syn

tea chicken breast and steamed veg,
goats cheese HEA

abbiewilko said:
Hello :) Well done on day one! keep it up x

thanks. going to remind myself of this optimism a few weeks down the line!

rjg123 said:
did have mushroom omelette with parma ham and a large mixed salad. had it with parmesan grated on top instead of goats cheese.

had an apple too.

feeling good about day 1, glad ive got one day on track under my belt!

tomorrows plan is ... RED

milk in tea HEA
Bk alpen porridge HEB

lunch cottage cheese and crab stick salad

snack ww lemon tart yogurt 1syn

tea chicken breast and steamed veg,
goats cheese HEA

i had eggs for breakfast in the end. the rest of the day went to plan.
did the griddled chicken with a large salad.

used my HEB on some pistatios (sp ?). had 20 as couldnt work out how many would be in 2 tbsp

i know ive not had many syns, just the ww yogurts but Im saving them for vino at the wkend.

been away camping this wkend and ive managed quite well sticking to lean meats and salads with loads of fruit. had a bit too much vino Fri but have refrained since then. used my syns for maltesars last night, run!! of and ive had loads of lemon water.

todays seaside diary.

Bk - just a banana and a milky coffee
HEA

lunch - chicken drumsticks, sliced ham, mango chunks and tangerines

a silero - 5syns

tea - mixed salad, ff cottage cheese & sliced ham
blueberries and pineapple.

15 pistatios - HEB

Im having an odd finishing bits and bobs off day today with some odd meals i.e. just had a chicken drumstick for my breakfast!?!

ive got some ff cottage cheese and a pineapple which i may use up at lunch. i do have a couple of other salad bits with that.

for tea ive defrosted some extra lean mince which Im going to make some syn free burgers with. I'll do those with salad.

snacks will be pineapple.

Im ashamed to say ive just scrubbed the kitchen floor for the first time in ages. serious body magic earned / good for the bingo wings!!
going to make sure i drink 3 litres of water today... need to beat the bloat for my first dress try on on Wednesday!!

seeing as Im off work today i walked into town and carried home the shopping rather than goinv in the car - about a 2 hr round trip. more body magic!!

add to todays diary a small pot of frozen yogurt. it is fat free and i had the natural so Im sure its syn free!!

Morning world - looking for a good day today with lots of water before weigh in and wedding dress try on tomorrow!!!

breakie - milky coffee HEA and pineapple

lunch - chicken and cottage cheese salad, banana and ff plain greek yogurt

tea - big salad tuna, cheese HEA & salad cream 2syns

snacks - more fresh pineapple, 2 breadsticks (2syns)

off to see the Olympic torch tonight in Chester, must resist ice cream!!!!

Last edited:
add a flump too. the big one 2 syns!

on my way for my first wedding dress fitting. fingers crossed for me.

2lb off, am back in the 10's (just) and i love the dress!!!!!
Have first proper fitting 6 wks today (today was just a try on) and id love to have lost at least 8lbs by then. It already needs taking in but i want my arms and waist to be a bit slimmer.
Definately given me my motivation/ mojo back!

today...

Bk- milky coffee HEA, fruit salad

lunch - parma ham salad

tea - omlette with sliced chicken, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes and cheese HEA. chorizo ( 3.5 syns for 28g)
fruit

Last edited:
also had 3 breadsticks 6 syns snd a ff Greek plain yogurt

Morning all - start of a new wk for me and feeling good about it! Saving my syns for the weekend as we have another camping trip and am planning a bottle of vino Saturday night. we are going with friends so Im making a big syn free Chilli to take and some mini chicken fillets to throw on the bbq

red day

Bk - plain oats so simple HEB, milky coffee HEA

lunch - ham salad, an apple & a couple of spoons of the syn free Chilli ive made for the weekend!!

tea - salmon fillet, marinated in tandoori paste (1syn)and cooked on the griddle. more salad.

snacks - melon

Last edited:
plus loads more lemon water!!!

been having pistachios as a HEB but just noticed they are only a HEB on a green day not red. grr! part of me thinks they havnt done me any harm so far!!! but the angel in me will syn them. they are 4 for one syn so will have 16 for 4 syns later.

Back