10 weeks to shift a stone!!!

Happy Friday everyone.
So tonight we are having an Indian take away which sets the mood for today! Its going to be a red day, as usual, and Im planning on a chicken shashlick later (which there is no real agreement about - am going for 7 syns to be on the safe side as i know our local doesn't use ghee, its all yogurt marinade).

so today Im planning:-

breakie: milky coffee & melon

lunch: mushroom omlette with 35g parmesan on it, salad

tea: chicken shashlick 7syns, salad & 1tbsp of the vegetable curry sauce that comes with it 1syn

19/105 syns

Last edited:
been out and about today so havnt had the omlette afterall. Had some melon, sliced ham and a banana in the end. may have a frozen yogurt later too!!

Right - another camping trip today, with friends which i find means is not as easy to stick to plan. the weather forecast is awful so we could yet be sat in a pub all night!! Ahh! ive made a chili for tea and ive saved loads if syns for this. i am expecting it to be a flexi syns day but not go mad. keep my food choices on plan but add in a few bevvies!

so far:

milky coffee HEA & 35g alpen HEB in ff natural yogurt. a good breakfast tl stop me snacking!!

lunch was a mixed salad from morrisons which had a very small amount of mozzarella, those little balls!?! which Im calling HEA. i also had a small pack of ham with it.

just eating some strawberries now!! must resist all crisps etc later and stick to good food choices - only going off plan with the booze. a bottle of pink fizz with my name on in the chiller!

erm... well that didnt go to plan!! very much a flexi syns day! will have to be saintly for the rest of the wk to hall it back!

had usual HEA of milk in coffees this morning. with melon.

lunch: some of the left over syn free Chilli with 30g parmesan HEA

tea: grilled chicken kebab with salad.

also snacked on some ham - oh and had some salad cream on my salad 1syn and 6 breadsticks. =7syns total.

Making sure Im going to have lots of water today to wash away any left over bloat from Saturday night!!!

Bk - banana, omlette with ham and cheese HEA... gorgeous!!!

rjg123 said:
Morning world - looking for a good day today with lots of water before weigh in and wedding dress try on tomorrow!!!

breakie - milky coffee HEA and pineapple

lunch - chicken and cottage cheese salad, banana and ff plain greek yogurt

tea - big salad tuna, cheese HEA & salad cream 2syns

snacks - more fresh pineapple, 2 breadsticks (2syns)

off to see the Olympic torch tonight in Chester, must resist ice cream!!!!

Ooo Chester, i live just outside of Chester

Im frlm there but live in Manchester now. mum & dad are in Westminster park.

rjg123 said:
Im frlm there but live in Manchester now. mum & dad are in Westminster park.

We used to be over the other side of Chester - vicars cross/waverton, now we're in ellesmere port

just eaten a late lunch with friends - eaten a bit more than i planned!!!

had lots of sliced meats and salad, 1 pitta HEB, but also had about 1 tbsp of hummous, a few small cubes of feta (HEA?) and about 10 olives??? oh and 3 slices of chorizo.

going to call it my 15syns, my healthy extras and stick to superfree for the rest of the day. doh! bloody jubilee!!!

ff frozen yogurt

Last edited:
Thank you rachel for the link :) i cant wait to be in the 10's lucky you :) so am i right in saying meat,fish,veg,salad are all free? x

yes. meat; fish, eggs, fat free cottage cheese & yogurt, fruit and non starch veg( all excluding potatoes, peas, sweetcorn & parsnip). plus 1 or 2 HEA s and 2 HEBs although i struggle to eat those.

so yesterday was my birthday - i decided that pigging out was no present to me whatsoever so i stayed on plan all day - yay for me!! until last night when i had one of those picky mooches! i had breadsticks, crackers, my curly curly - nothing truly horrendous but not on plan either!!!
My friend and i arent going to class till Friday morning now so i have a couple of days to sort it out!!

today Im meeting some friends fir a birthday lunch - I WILL NOT have any wine!!! instead Im allowing myself 3 vodkas with slimline tonic! going to have something safe off the menu, maybe a dressing free salad or steak with a salad.

breakfast- strawberries and ff nat yogurt.

so the birthday drinks went to plan - drank vodka and slim tonic not wine. i also ate a dressing free chicken Caesar salad which was very virtuous too - what was not good was the sausage & chips i got on the way home (drunk food!!) and the bag of maltesars i polished them off with. shocking and not behaviour that will get me into a svelte wedding dress!!! have beaten self up about it enough- time to move on!

New post free of yesterdays naughtiness!!!

red day

Bk - milky coffee HEA, nibbled on fridge leftovers of poached trout (??) & some strawberries

lunch- 3 multigrain ryvita HEB, 42g reduced fat cheddar HEA, sliced tomato.

tea- roasted pork chop with Mediterranean veg.

Just thought would update whilst my tea is in the oven! Im trying yo use my HE's today - have been missing out on heb's in recent days and its not good! i really enjoyed my cheese and crackers for lunch, it was a nice change!
tea smells good - ive fry light roasted red onion, pepper, aubergine, courgette & plum toms in oregano, rosemary, parsley and garlic. chargrilling the pork steak. so looking forward to it!

New post free of yesterdays naughtiness!!!

red day

Bk - milky coffee HEA, nibbled on fridge leftovers of poached trout (??) & some strawberries

lunch- 3 multigrain ryvita HEB, 42g reduced fat cheddar HEA, sliced tomato.

tea- roasted pork chop with Mediterranean veg.
Hiya your day looks good :) you don't have much to lose now x

thank you - its these last few lbs which are tough. same ones off and on again! id be ok without a social life- birthday, camping & hen-do!!

id be a skinny nun though!!

Back