100% <3 xx

Glad you are having a much better week hun,

I'm having a good week too so far so good!

Also had a great confidence boost today, a woman who I work with but haven't seen for a few weeks and doesn't know I'm on a diet noticed I'd lost some weight and said I looked great so I came home with a huge smile on my face and even more determined to keep going!

I bet you have a big smile on your face :) well done you. Glad you r having a gd week to.
I havent seen anyone that don't no yet but can't wait till I do over the next months :) lol xxx

Awww thanks hun. Nice to see you still smiling must mean you r looking better :).

Gd luck the test of the week in sure you will do great xxx

Good Morning Girlies,

i've had two 100% days too - feeling really good for it as well!!! had a bad day on valentines, had pizza for dinner and chocolate!!! but got back on it and today feel 100 times less bloated! phew!!

think we are all going to have a good week ladies :) x x x

I think you r right there is a lot us that r starting the feel better for are weight loss. Hope this weeks weigh in going to be nice :) hehe xxx

Defo hun iv had a gd week so far :). How's everyone else been? Tuesday after weigh in I had a roast and some choc just so I got it out my head haha. Then all this week even tho iv been out and took my little man to mc ds I still didn't have anything :). Got to say I was really happy with my self that I didn't eat a thing in there haha.

How's everyone think there done this week? I also brought a pair of new trousers this week witch r a 16 can't get in them yet but plan to just before I go away to be on them :) xxx

My weigh day is tomorrow so fingers crossed I'm doing ok. Mostly stayed on plan this week had 1 or 2 slip ups involving a bag of chips and a chocolate bar but other than that so far so good!

Good Luck , mine is tomorrow too!

Gd luck on your weigh ins tomorrow lady's I'm sure you will both do fine :). Been really gd today to can't believe how well iv done this week just hope the scales same the same lol xxx

Thanks hun, im hoping ive undone some of the bad i did yesterday, but it always drives me mad that i can still be so carful with what i eat and still not lose, so im hoping my body is nice to me this week, i want to get into the single lbs digits so much after this weeks weigh in.

I no I hate it when iv tryed so hard like this week but get on the scales and lost more last week when I wasn't so gd :(. But that's r body's for you haha. Let me no how you get on xxx

Hey hun, put on 4ozs this week. So Annoyed!
x

Awww bless ya honey don't feel bad about it I put on 1lb last week. Just need to keep going do you think you need to up your work out or something? Xx

I may do yeh, my only problems been ive been so busy at with uni work i catch doing things when i can. I do wana up my workout too much as the last time I did i blacked out without warning.

Awww bless ya rugby I see. No don't up your work out. Don't give up tho keep going you have come so far xxx

Well done Michelle xxx

Back