100% and guess what ..........

jaylou

Gold Member
I lost 2.5lbs!!!! :D

Which is a lot for me! Puts me well back into my target range, only 1lb above target.

So, for those of you who are struggling and think this doesn't work - have a week at 100% and include the weekend ( a killer, I know) and you get results!

Blowing me own trumpet today, very happy girlie am I!!! :)

I had a 110% week last week and still gained 1/2 pound but my clothes feel looser - how the hell does that work?! :p

Yay!! Well done. Proof it works!

I have yet to WI. looking back at my diary, although I've eaten loads I have actually been 100%! Still, not expecting a loss though. I dunno what's wrong with me at the moment! Can you see anything majorly wrong in my diary? Help me Jay!!!!!

Woop Woop!!! Well done Jaylou!!! :D

Fabulous!!!

Fingers crossed I manage a loss this week too! :)

Hellie,
Your diary looks fine to me chick! You don't seem to be doing anything wrong??

If anything, I probably eat a bit more than you! Last week I concentrated on superfree foods for 2/3rds of my plate (bit like SE but not strictly), had a lot of butternut squash and salad with chicken, fish, gammon etc - bit boring but I tried to vary it.

I also had frozen berries (defrosted though!) and natural yoghurt for breakfast most days and crumbled a weetabix (3 syns) on top. I really enjoyed it, don't know if it made any difference to my loss but I saved a B choice for supper later on.

You seem to be doing all the right things so it must come off at some point. Stick with it chick, it will work for you!
xxx

Excellent jaylou! Makes note to herself to follow the plan this week! :break_diet:

Thanks chucky...I couldn't be more despondant with dieting at the moment!! Keep plugging away...

Well done Jaylou - very good loss!! What do you mean exactly by 100 per cent? As far as I'm aware, I always stick to it 100 per cent!! Or do you mean doing all the extra stuff like superfree and speed foods?

Keep blowing that trumpet! xx

Well done Jaylou - very good loss!! What do you mean exactly by 100 per cent? As far as I'm aware, I always stick to it 100 per cent!! Or do you mean doing all the extra stuff like superfree and speed foods?

Keep blowing that trumpet! xx

Yep, it's as simple as that - sticking to it 100%, these days I don't do that so much! It's a big deal for me!!!

I also did superfree and speed foods too!

Thanks to everyone for your support, it does mean a lot! Hugs xx

Back