100% between now and Christmas - who's in?

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
Here's my theory, I have been a little tiny bit naughty lately so I have decided to be 100% perfect between now and Christmas and then have 3 days "off". those three days being Christmas eve, Christmas day and boxing day.

Anyone want to join me? :D

Love to everyone,

Natt xxx

I can do 100% between Monday - Friday but my weekends always go pear-shaped. But I'll try! :D

A great post!
Ill try, ive been 100% the past few weeks.
I was at target for a while, but was naughty the past few months and put some back on, so would really like to be back on target for xmas :)
so 10.5 lbs to go!

Here's my theory, I have been a little tiny bit naughty lately so I have decided to be 100% perfect between now and Christmas and then have 3 days "off". those three days being Christmas eve, Christmas day and boxing day.

Anyone want to join me? :D

Love to everyone,

Natt xxx

don't you have any pub events or dinners, etc to go to between now and Xmas?

Im up for it!!!
I have 4lbs to loose between now and Christmas on another challenge, but I think I will set another 7lb target for last weigh in on 21st December.

I'm game, but I will be off plan on the 21st November and 18th December. 21st November is my best mates birthday and we're going out. I missed it last year and I don't see her often (we live far apart) so looking forwards to that. And it's my birthday on 18th Dec and also the date of our works meal, so I'm going to enjoy it. Luckily it means it's just ONE naughty day and not too - so woohoo!

Other than that I can't think of any other things I will break plan for. The other parties etc I can handle and just work around etc.

x

Yes please, count me in. I have been doing "my own thing" for a couple weeks and need to get back on the ball! 1 stone by Xmas eve.

x

Yay can i be in please, i've been kidding myself on lately , today is my first 100% day again so i think i will join you all on 100% until xmas.

I'm in might have to syn a bit tomorrow as its hubbys bithday, a little bit around th 22nd (very difficult day) and 8th December is sons birthday so I will have some cake. I need to be at target for Christmas.

Im in!

Having been doing my own thing for the last couple of week so need a bit of motivation!!! Lets do it!!

Can I be in on it please? Been taking the scenic route this week SW wise! (i.e lots and lots of toast)

Hi Natt. Good to see you again. Yes count me in. I have been loosing motivation as my weight has really plateaued to 1/2 lb loss a month. I'll use these weeks to try different things xx

Back