100 cal snacks

I love them but I do prefer co-ops as they have proper sherbert inside whereas asda are more like clumps of sugar. They are the same cals.

girl27, you are a bad influence :8855: are we not supposed to be having healthy snacks?!
tell me more sweeties we can have :8855:

Skinny Cow Mint Choc Chip ice creams are 94 cals - and on offer in morrisions!!!! 89p for a box of 3......bargain.

i shouldn't have opened this thread...i'm on a strict no snacky food week...only fruit for me seeing as i STS last week...now i'm CRAVING something bad! oopsy x

hiya all, im new to slim fast (started today) and was wondering about the 3 x 100 cal snack rule.

The calorie counter app i have on my phone (MyFitnessPal) says that bananas are 105 cals and the pink lady apples i like are 130 cals. Now i know these are over the 100cal limit...... if i only have the snacks a day will this still be ok???

Thanks for any help
Lotty.xxx

hi lotty welcome to slim fast.
yes they will be fine. the calorie counters give rough guides to what is in the food. bananas are all differnt sizes so as long as it isnt a jumbo one you will be fine. also an apple would be much better to have than a bag of slim fast cheddars!

Cream Pies are 90 something cals. They are wafer shaped pies filled with marshmellow stuff topped with a chocolate lid. They are nice.

Some tasty 100 cal snacks that give you a lot of bang for your buck:

-a slice of Nimble toast with a skim of light cream cheese and a couple of slices of smoked salmon, topped with chopped spring onions
-a mug of Highlights or Options hot choc with an Alpen light choc fudge cereal bar
-seven whole fresh apricots... so delicious!
-two large peaches and a handful of blueberries
-1 weetabix with 90ml of hot skimmed milk
-2 fish fingers with a squirt of ketchup
-2 dark ryvita topped with laughing cow extra light cheese and a couple of slices of quorn and chives
-1 entire pint of Hartley's sugarfree jelly with a whopping 260g of strawberries or raspberries!
-1 meringue nest, topped with a big dollop of fat free Greek yoghurt and a handful of berries
-1 rice cake with a boiled egg, or an egg fried in 1 cal spray!
-I slice toasted Nimble topped with half a mashed banana and some grated nutmeg

Are you allowed these snacks on slimfast? I have been religously sticking to 1 apple, 1 orage & 1 pkt of snack a jacks, 2 shakes and then a 600 cal meal??? am i doing it wrong? xxx

mini peperami are 38kcal each make sure its the mini lunch box ones not normal ones since the mini have less fat. there indervidualy wrapped too so you can put a couple in your bag.

Thanks for this amazing thread
I now have a list as long as my arm of tasty snacks
and hope to add to it as I find my way

I started Slimfast yesterday & I thought it was gonna be mega difficult 'cause I like my snacks ; didn't realise I could have so much! I thought the "snack" was either fruit, veg or a Slimfast bar (which I wasn't keen on buying 'cause of the price)

I had a packet of baked crisps last night & felt quite bad about breaking my diet (on the first day as well!) and now I realise I didn't. Yipee!!

There are loads of snacks you can have under 100 calories and it makes this die alot more bearable for me
but dont forget if you choose low fat snacks over high fat then you will lose more fat
good luck

I tend to go for light babybels, strawberries, grapes, dairylea triangle, special k bites, oatibix cereal bars, go ahead oat squares, slices of ham or turkey, ww crisps or a petit filous.

Back