1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source 100% Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by pinkpussy, 6 January 2014 Social URL.

1. pinkpussy

pinkpussy Well-Known Member

Tired of the excuses and procrastination. I was the mother of excuses. No more. I have decided to restart and get to goal this time. Feel terrible and know I have to change during my journey. I am a carer so stuck in doors all door but I have to prepare myself for the challenge. If it was easy, it will not be worth it.
    My goal is to be consistent everyday. 100% everyday.

I weigh in every Friday Morning so my first week is a short week.
    I want to get to goal by 5/07/2014 for an even I have to attend. That is my motivation for now after getting my healthy back xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. pinkpussy

WEEK 1

Very easy day today. Very happy. I was 100% and consistent :)

Shakes = 3
    Water = 4 litres

Xx

4. pinkpussy

I binged last night. Feel ashamed. Terribly bad.

5. GooseNotts

GooseNotts Active Member

don't beat yourself up about it - what's done is done and you cant change that! what you can do is get back on the wagon with a renewed passion and every day you make 100% is a victory and something to be proud of :)

6. pinkpussy

Thank you I am back and will not stop until I get to goal but it is also about being consistent x

7. IrishLad92

IrishLad92 Well-Known Member

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!