100 Day 100% Challenge - All Diets Welcome

Alyssa - i cant believe you lost over christmas either WELL DONE!!!

Well it was my birthday yesterday - so after the drinks and birthday goodies I had I wont be stepping on the scales until the end of the week so I dont get discouraged because I feel sooo bloated today. I am on Day 3 and going great guns!
It does feel so empowering to feel like your acheiving something through sheer determination doesnt it?

Keep up the greatness girlies!

xPink

Happy belated Birthday Pinksultana :) xxx

I'm going strong! Nearing completion of Day 3 - 97 to go!

Well done Sarette :)
I haven't waivered yet although I have wanted to haha

oh would i be able to join? I know it is a bit late! I started on the 3rd Jan, so day 4 at the moment. I am hoping to be 100% CD SS, and my target date for my maintenance program is 2nd May so this would be perfect!!
Good luck everyone!

is it too late for me to join...i def think this would help me :D

It's not too late to join, there's still over 100 days until May 1st :)

I'm on Day 4 now, doing fabulously well, even if I do say so myself :D

Day 6 on this for me and all is going well I am starting to waiver now like I have said in my diary but I am sticking to it and just hoping I can carry on and not give up x

Keep going Mrs.JK xxx

Hi, any room left 4 me ;) day 7 nearly over ..i think i am doing really well 4 a change ;)

Of course always room for more :)

I've been reading this thread from the first day and have finally decided that I CAN do this & that i WILL! & it's largely thanks to everybody else's commitment so thanks;)
So starting from 2nd Jan (I've had two off days already but that's that) i'm now 5/100 100%!

Good luck everybody!!:D
Daisy xx

I'd love to join this please :) I wonder how much we can lose in 100 days. I have just changed from SW to RC so could do with some extra moral support

My first full week over 2day :) cooking the dinner today was hard, very hard!! I will come here while they eat :) Tanx 4 havn me ;)

My first full week over 2day :) cooking the dinner today was hard, very hard!! I will come here while they eat :) Tanx 4 havn me ;)

I would love to join in too - day 5 for me so only 95 to go !

I cooked the family dinner last night and I enjoyed cooking it without any desire to try any. I think they felt guilty for eating it though as I had my chocolate shake!

I've done a full 7 days 100% now :D 93 to go hehe!

Day 9 for me and it was weigh in for me today and I've lost 2lb this week :) so 7lb down now !! woohoo
All is going well so far and I haven't had a blip yet which is very good for me as I am now in week 2 which is when I start to waiver, hubby suggested sausage and egg sandwiches this morning for brekkie but I said no and had cereal!!OMG am I the same woman haha
well done to all of you that have stuck to it and keep going xx

Back