100 DAY Challenge

JaneN

This is following on from an idea on another site.

Today is Day 1 of the challenge, for 100 days! Taking it up to 2nd April 2014 so through all those 'important' dates we put before our hearts desire sometimes.

I wondered if anyone would like to join me in the challenge. You could add an app to your phone (smart or iPhone) to countdown the days, and keep you strong.

You could set a goal of an average amount to lose, as accuracy would be hard, or maybe a dress size etc.
No need to update weekly, but could natter here whenever, and just post our starting goals or aims so we have a guide of where we were when we started out. If you're near goal, you could aim to get to goal and maintain, or perhaps just maintain for the entire 100 days? Everyone welcome.

Fancy it?

JaneN - SW 14st / CW 14st / GW 10st 7lb - 49lbs to go - Dress size 10/12

Hi Jane,

i would love to be a part of the challenge. i would love to lose about 62lbs before then and maintain also. i have stopped and re-started soooooo many times that ive lost count and this challenge should spur me on.

Good luck with the diet.

Best of luck! I will be starting a 100 day challenge in January, I'm on a cruise over Christmas and New Year.....

(Also, I think 100 days from now will take you up to 1st March xx)

Back