100 days, 100% ... ?

Thanks Girls :)

I haven't done any exercise apart from a short dog walk since I've been ill.

Antibiotics finish tomorrow so will hopefully be back to 100% this weekend :D

Good afternoon Sore_loser, glad to hear you're feeling better, take care :hug99: xx

Had the last antibiotic about lunchtime and I'm feeling much better already!

I think I might be in for a STS this week as I feel quite bloated. Will just have to wait and see but at least I'll know why.

Planning to dig out my old pilates frame at the weekend and see how that goes.

Hope everyone has had a good day :D

Im glad you are feeling better sore loser.

Ohhh I love pilates and have the machine myself. The only problem I have is actually getting it out. lol x

Glad you're all better now:D xx

Glad you're feeling better now! I was thinking of starting something like Pilates-is it good? I've only ever done little taster sessions of it on DVDs etc, not sure if I'm flexible enough for it yet lol

Pilates is really good and I enjoy it once I put the frame up and get going!

I found it toned me up quite quickly and I had less aches and pains. Probably because I was standing up straight :D

The frame I have has straps with springs attached so I don't have to be too flexible to use it. Last time I used it I found the stretches became easier after 4 or 5 sessions.

Sounds like some sort of torture device :eek: xx

Sounds like some sort of torture device :eek: xx

LOL :D

Good afternoon Sore_loser, hope you're well and having a good day :hug99: xx

Sometimes it feels like one lol

I am feeling much better but I want to eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

Hugs, I was in that boat yesterday, had a nasty headache that tablets wouldn't shift and knew food would clear it. Ended up having a tin of tuna, sweetcorn and a bit of mayo. Hope it hasn't affected my weight loss this week. :sigh:

I'm sure you will be fine Giggle, maybe it will even boost your loss :) I'm hoping your headache has cleared now?

If I start eating, not sure I'll stop...

I'm going to use a shake to make a 'muffin' and hope that it will satisfy the urge to chew.

I've been so hungry today, sure I'll end up going to bed early to stop me torturing myself lol! I might give Pilates a go-I want something very low impact that will tone because otherwise I'm going to lose all this weight & end up looking really flabby!! Enjoy your "muffin"! x

Weighed this morning and lost 2lbs. Not too bad since the scales have hardly moved since taking those antibiotics :)

Hoping they will be out of my system by this time next week!

I am into the next stone bracket (just) and I've lost 4 inches from my waist :D

I'm into my aam week and feeling a bit nervous. I'm going to give it a go and hope for a good loss or a sts next week.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Ooooh, can't wait to get to the next stone bracket too........ well done you! You must be so pleased you managed to stick to it despite being ill. It'll be soooo worth it :happy096: xx

Thank you Ladies :D

I'm hoping to add a bit of gentle exercise this week as i'll be having small meals.

It feels strangely naughty be eating and getting full after such a small amount :)

Hi, sore-loser, just read your diary, fab for keeping going & the weight loss! I startd last Weds, so far doing ok, fingers crossed!

Hi sore-loser, well done on your loss last week you did well considering the antibiotics, Good luck with AAM week I enjoyed having the flexibility of a small meal but mainly stuck to protien and green veg or green salad, hope it goes well xx

Good morning S_L congrats on the 2lb loss. Considering how poorly you were, that's excellent. Hope today's treating you kind :hug99: xx

Back