100 days at 100%

DAY 66 - 34 until holidays.
Today was good, size 14 Planet Jeans, a size 12 Jacket, new specs (others too wide) and I took all my oversize clothes to the charity shop. Tomorrow time to get my rings reduced, they keep falling off.
GSQ

Day 67 that's 33 to go for the 100 day challenge

GSQ

DAY 68 - 32 TO GO

Getting there! I wonder what I will weigh in 32 days and what size?
GSQ

Day 72! Had a totally rubbish day work wise, but still 100% and I've learnt that stress makes me not want to eat, not even soup!

Andie Pandie said:
Day 72! Had a totally rubbish day work wise, but still 100% and I've learnt that stress makes me not want to eat, not even soup!

What do you do Andie Pandie? Has work always been rubbish ? Is it new that stress makes you NOT want to eat? Or has that always been the way?
GSQ

I'm a manager of a home for adults with special needs. I have to say we run a lovely home and usually it's great, but every now and then things go a little haywire. I think stress has always made me loose my appetite, but boredom and habit makes me munch. I suppose in ways I ought to embrace the stress! Lol But would much rather it all be sorted and grand again. I'm sure it will all be fine, but I worry about things because I care. Xx

Wow, into the 70's, that's brilliant :)
Trying to get back on track again today. Wobbled off at the end of weekend away :( think I'm getting back into ketosis today, end of 3rd day back on packs; trying to do everything I can to get my focus back and follow this all the way through to the end! Hmm, as we're getting so close to August, perhaps I'll try for actually sticking with TS for a month, and just get rid of this last bit!

DAY 69 - 31 TO GO - That's just about a month.
I am going to do TS from now until 28 August too. I am sure it did me good to have a more than the odd day as 'add a meal week' - not weighed but I feel lots thinner. I followed the rules but there were a number of events requiring meals, so there we go.
Had my wedding ring reduced FOUR sizes today.
Andie Pandie - its managing people that is stressful; things are easy but people more demanding. You are clearly in the zone and doing well - you seem to learnt to manage stress in a way that is not connected to food, well done.
Cybil - you are a star! We are all getting there, well done.
GSQ

Okay that's 70 days of the 100 day challenge done!
So 30 more to go.

Gsq

71 DONE - 29 TO GO
ADD A MEAL DAY TODAY - It was a social event and not much choice but ALL GOOD, I had protein and green salad but it does make me much more hungry than three packets. Not sure why?
Anyway back to TS tomorrow and hopefully TS every day until France in 29 days.
GSQ

Day 75 yesterday, forgot to post was v busy with my parents visiting, all good. Day 76 today a bit early but still in the zone! X

Eeeeeek major wobble again today :( But big realisation... I'm scared of achieving my goal (as it's been a vague goal / dream for over 20 years, and then a really determined goal for the last year... feels like I'm not quite prepared to actually reach it, and work out a new goal!) Anyway, glad to have realised what I'm faffing on. 1st August in the morning, and determined not to let these fears, sabotaging thoughts and basic desire for chocolate to get in the way any more. I will get into the 12's and I will reach a healthy bmi!

Glad you guys are doing well :)

Day 72 for yesterday, 28 to go
GSQ

cybill said:
Eeeeeek major wobble again today :( But big realisation... I'm scared of achieving my goal (as it's been a vague goal / dream for over 20 years, and then a really determined goal for the last year... feels like I'm not quite prepared to actually reach it, and work out a new goal!) Anyway, glad to have realised what I'm faffing on. 1st August in the morning, and determined not to let these fears, sabotaging thoughts and basic desire for chocolate to get in the way any more. I will get into the 12's and I will reach a healthy bmi!

Glad you guys are doing well :)

Hi Cybil. You are doing so well. It really does take time to get your head into place. I share this, sometimes I get very emotional when the reality of size 12/14 dawns. I am scared too. I worked out that I was afraid my friends would not be friends any more, they know me as fat. It's such a major change this, it's ok to wobble on the way. I feel so good on Exante and so good not carrying all that extra weight around everyday it spurs me on. Good luck with your August 1st refocus. I am sure you will get there and start your new career at a normal BMI

Take care
GSQ

DAY 73 - 27 TO GO

GSQ

Back