100 days at 100%

Getslimquick said:
DAY 73 - 27 TO GO

GSQ

Wow! We're all doing fab! Well done us. Even with our own trials and tribulations. Day 77 for me! Forgot to weigh in this morning, think I'll just leave it till next week now. It's becoming less important as tine goes on. I think I feel it's more about how I feel rather than numbers on the scales. I know that in order to maintain at the end of my journey, the scales are going to be an important part of that, but for the time being the scales feel less important......blah, blah, blah sorry for the in-depth waffle! X

TOUGH today - no reason. DAY 74 DONE - that's 26 to go.
GSQ

DAY 75 Done that's 25 to go or 3/4 of the way there.

GSQ

76 DONE - 24 TO GO Much easier today - but I never know why some days are easier that others. Its been very busy in work and its been an effective distraction. Not hungry at all.
So forwards and onwards.
GSQ

Day 80! Yayyy! Finally had a day off today, haven't stopped tho, between taking my son for a bowling party, installing new blinds in the bedroom, doing the shopping, collecting the dog food, picking little man back up just ad they were eating birthday cake! Wow, what a busy day! Defo easier when you're busy! X

77 DAYS AT 100% DONE - 23 TO GO, a bit tired on a Friday night but - All is well - GSQ

78 - 22 to go. Going well now.

GSQ

Day 82! Looking forward to my holiday and having some 'normal' food now tho. Not gonna be stupid, but am gonna eat! Lol x

Day 83 and another long day :-( gonna have a nice bubble bath (don't usually like em, prefer to shower) feel like I need to just chill a little, followed by an early night, hopefully refreshed ready for day 84!
GSQ, loved your statistics thread btw, incredibly inspirational, you really are fab! Xx

Thanks AP

Its day 79 today - 21 to go and I am freezing!

GSQ

Day 84! Weight loss seems to have slowed down so am trying to aam for 4 or 5 days. Made a little concoction from quorn mince and put it in little gem lettuce leaves, was quite nice. Also it might help prepare me for my holibobs! Hope all is going well! X

Day 84! Weight loss seems to have slowed down so am trying to aam for 4 or 5 days. Made a little concoction from quorn mince and put it in little gem lettuce leaves, was quite nice. Also it might help prepare me for my holibobs! Hope all is going well! X

My weight loss slowed down too about three weeks ago - I could tell by my clothes. I added a meal for three or four days and reduced the swimming - mainly because my pool was being refurbished. Then went back to three packets, green tea and water and magic Lost at least half a stone! So good luck, I think its a good plan in readiness for holidays. I plan to do low carb, protein and salad when I am away too. No booze but hope not to gain much - its too soon.
GSQ

SO DAY 80 - now 20 to go then holidays too!
GSQ

Getslimquick said:
My weight loss slowed down too about three weeks ago - I could tell by my clothes. I added a meal for three or four days and reduced the swimming - mainly because my pool was being refurbished. Then went back to three packets, green tea and water and magic Lost at least half a stone! So good luck, I think its a good plan in readiness for holidays. I plan to do low carb, protein and salad when I am away too. No booze but hope not to gain much - its too soon.
GSQ

I mean I know it's inevitable, and it's gonna slow down eventually, but I've still another 26lb or so to go, so am hoping for a bit longer at a steady 3lb or so per week! But hopefully a few meals ought to sort me out. I'm going to enjoy my holibobs, but defo not gonna go mad, really don't want to gain a load, not after the last 12 weeks of hard work! Thanks for sharing your experience too! X

Day 85! Had the most boring training day today, same tomorrow. Lunch was provided, but tbh looked a bit grim so easy to resist! Had a grilled chicken salad for dinner tonite, gonna add another meal tomoz and hope it speeds up the weight loss again! Hope all's well with you! X

All well here, no riots!
Day 81 - that should be wow only 19 to go then 100 days done and holidays.
GSQ

DAY 82 Only 18 to go, off out now -its still going well.

GSQ

Back