100 days at 100%

Day 86, 8 more sleeps till holibobs! Woo! Boring training again today, but hey I'm still good! GSQ, what will we do after this challenge? Shall we think of something after our hols to keep us on the straight and narrow? Maybe a home run or something? I've really enjoyed doing this with others! X

Andie Pandie said:
Day 86, 8 more sleeps till holibobs! Woo! Boring training again today, but hey I'm still good! GSQ, what will we do after this challenge? Shall we think of something after our hols to keep us on the straight and narrow? Maybe a home run or something? I've really enjoyed doing this with others! X

Hi. I agree.
I think after holidays we need a Christmas count down challenge. I will be back 19 September. Not sure how many days to Christmas. But it would be good.

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
Hi. I agree.
I think after holidays we need a Christmas count down challenge. I will be back 19 September. Not sure how many days to Christmas. But it would be good.

GSQ

Yeah, defo! Christmas challenge sounds great! I'm back on 4th sept, but we'll wait till your back then we'll get on it!

Day 83. 17 to go, wilting a bit today. Very cold and tired.

Where is the sunshine? Not in Wales.

GSQ

DAY 84 done -- THAT'S ONLY 16 DAYS TO GO - two weeks more in work then the great escape.
Its amazing, this has helped. On my return a new Christmas countdown I agree.
GSQ

Getslimquick said:
DAY 84 done -- THAT'S ONLY 16 DAYS TO GO - two weeks more in work then the great escape.
Its amazing, this has helped. On my return a new Christmas countdown I agree.
GSQ

Definitely! Really kept me focussed! Christmas countdown, bring it on. We've just received a wedding invite for 10th dec, so another good focus, would be great to get a lovely dress and be looking all scrummy! Day 88, I go on me holibobs next Thursday! Less than a week to go! Woo! X

Andie Pandie said:
Definitely! Really kept me focussed! Christmas countdown, bring it on. We've just received a wedding invite for 10th dec, so another good focus, would be great to get a lovely dress and be looking all scrummy! Day 88, I go on me holibobs next Thursday! Less than a week to go! Woo! X

If I can keep going I should reach my target by 31 October this year, thats 11 weeks . There are some assumptions for sure,firstly that I keep going and secondly that my holiday does not set me back. Thirdly it assumes I sustain the current rate of weight loss, and I know it does slow down. I plan to 'add a meal week' for most days, three packets and a low carb meal.

I am also rethinking my target, BMI never seem to be age related. I have seen an American one which seems to give a bit more leeway but I am really not sure. A BMI between 25 and 28 seems fine. I feel I would like to lose about another 20 - 23 lbs. Any thoughts?

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
If I can keep going I should reach my target by 31 October this year, thats 11 weeks . There are some assumptions for sure,firstly that I keep going and secondly that my holiday does not set me back. Thirdly it assumes I sustain the current rate of weight loss, and I know it does slow down. I plan to 'add a meal week' for most days, three packets and a low carb meal.

I am also rethinking my target, BMI never seem to be age related. I have seen an American one which seems to give a bit more leeway but I am really not sure. A BMI between 25 and 28 seems fine. I feel I would like to lose about another 20 - 23 lbs. Any thoughts?

GSQ

Definitely, agree. I'm hoping to be somewhere near goal by about then too. Again assuming that my hoilibobs doesn't set me back too much. I'm too rethinking my target weight, but think I'm going to play it by ear a little. I'm thinking atm about another 25lbs ish to go! Soooo, let's get back on it after our holibobs, and set a goal date of about the end of October? I feel it will keep me focussed and help me get to goal! We can defo do this, and get back on it after we get back, we will reach our goals, then we'll both be posting in the maintenance section! Woo xx

Thanks AP - Agreed - just worked out that a weight of 147 lbs will give me a normal BMI just! So if I can get there I will. Its about 21 lbs in about 11 weeks; so achievable providing the weight loss doesn't slow down too much.
I am hoping that adding a meal on holiday will trigger a reasonable weight loss on return to TS.

So posts holidays we will have a 30 October deadline - that's the day the clocks go back - turn of the season and time for working solution / maintenance. Sounds like a plan.

GOOD - DAY 85 done - 15 to go and 15 days to holidays.

GSQ

Brilliant plan GSQ, a kind of beat the clock type thing! Day 89. Been really hard today, not feeling very well, full of a cold :-( hope it's gone by Thursday! X

Brilliant plan GSQ, a kind of beat the clock type thing! Day 89. Been really hard today, not feeling very well, full of a cold :-( hope it's gone by Thursday! X

Sorry AP - I hope you feel better soon; you are heading for a break. Why not try a warm bath, two paracetamol and an early night! Its tough when you feel a bit off form. Sleep cures most things.
GSQ

Getslimquick said:
Sorry AP - I hope you feel better soon; you are heading for a break. Why not try a warm bath, two paracetamol and an early night! Its tough when you feel a bit off form. Sleep cures most things.
GSQ

Thank you! Off to bed when Harry Potter finishes! Craving all sorts of rubbish, but it's almost bed time so will poke up with it. X

ITS DAY 86 done - 14 days to go

Its been tough today - week ends are always harder, too much food around, more time to play with - but still 100% and in love with the magic 'feeling slim' feel.
GSQ

Day 90! Oh yeah baby! Still feel like poop tho. Full of a head cold. Dosed up on paracetamol only 3 days left in work before the holibobs! Hope you're well! Xx

I broke my rules and weighed today - I have now lost a total of 64 lbs - amazing! Well done me.
GSQ

Getslimquick said:
77 DAYS AT 100% DONE - 23 TO GO, a bit tired on a Friday night but - All is well - GSQ

That is almost a lb a day!!! Amazing achievement well done xxx

That is almost a lb a day!!! Amazing achievement well done xxx

IF ONLY! I started on 7 March 2011 so I cannot claim a pound a day - even Exante doesn't work that fast. Its about 2.5 lbs a week. I joined the 100 day challenge along the way.
So thanks for your complements but not a pound a day.

GSQ

Day 87. That's 13 to go - well done me

GSQ

Back