100 days at 100%

Phew - DAY 88 done - 12 days to holidays.
I hope you feel better soon Andie Pandie. Nearly there now, last push.
GSQ

Day 92, feeling a bit better today, voice gone, much to the joy of my staff and hubby! Lol still last day in work tomorrow! X

DAY 89 11 TO GO
I am going to miss you AP - it may be ME alone going to the line on 28 August

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
DAY 89 11 TO GO
I am going to miss you AP - it may be ME alone going to the line on 28 August

GSQ

Aww, I'm gonna miss you too! We'll be back in no time on our last push to goal, supporting each other once again. Day 93, last day for a couple of weeks! Holibobs tomorrow! Woo! Have a great holibobs GSQ! Xx

Day 90 done yesterday. That's 10 to go.

I am going to see this through to the 100th day. Possibly alone!!! On holiday on 28 August 2011.

GSQ

That's such an achievement. 90 days seems like a lifetime when you are on a diet x x

Thank you - its actually since 7 March 2011 for me - I joined the challenge when I was already well established, it can feel like a life time but the results are so fantastic its worth every day.
I had no idea I would be going on holiday with size 12 shorts!! I planned to take my usual size 24 wind sails!
It is just so worthwhile and when I come back - it will be a last push to my target and a new life without breathlessness, aches and pain; cronky knees; being too tired to walk anyway; indigestion; hangover dehydration; Evans tents; feeling different; being embarrassed everywhere; and needing early nights and week end naps because I am so tired.
So no contest really.

GSQ

You started your diet on my birthday so that's obviously why you have done so great lol. I hope you have a fab hols you def deserve it after all your hard work x x

DAY 91 DONE -- SO 9 TO GO

Getting closer and still 100%

GSQ

I'm very proud of your achievement! Xxx

Thank you Crims. GSQ

Day 92. Only 8 to go!!!

Well done me. GSQ

DAY 93 DONE that's only 7 more days to go
Well done me.
GSQ

The last week! Do you gave a reward planned?xxx

Crims said:
The last week! Do you gave a reward planned?xxx

Yes. Thanks Crims. I am going on holiday for three weeks, going to France with a new wet suit. When I come home I will have about six weeks to reach my goal.
GSQ

DAY 94 - 6 more to go
Then holidays
GSQ

DAY 95 - That's 5 to go - all alone marching to the finishing line.

But after this - there will be another one - mid September to end of October to shift whatever is left after my holidays. I am going to be slim this Christmas!

GSQ

cybill said:
Wow, you guys are doing really well :) Sorry I dropped by the wayside a few weeks ago. Back again now; and great to see that you guys have nearly reached your 100 days, that's brilliant :D:D:D

Great. Welcome back. I have missed you. It must be getting close to your new career start. Good luck

GSQ

Back