100 days of exercise!

Insanity and 75 second plank done. ...The plank was punishment from another thread for eating biscuits yesterday. ...15 seconds for each of the 5 biscuits! !!!

Today was a 30 minute walk then a 60 second plank and 2 minute bridge ☺

30 day abs challenge this morning 15 crunches, 8 leg raises and 15 sec plank. Then gym tonight 30 mins weights/kettle bells and 10 mins treadmill.

Blubex, are you just chucking in the odd insanity workout? Which one did you do? Even the fit test is a workout!

I did a HIIT workout yesterday and boy did I feel it...14 rounds of 30 seconds, alternating 14 burpees with 25 jump squats, with 1 min rest between. Was sweating like a pig after!

Besides exercise it is very vital that you must go for dieting. From dieting I mean that skip oily food from your daily routine to raw vegetables and fruits.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
thebaydoctor

If you look at our other posts you'll find that we're all dieting. ..This is a thread aimed specifically at exercise.

Blubex, are you just chucking in the odd insanity workout? Which one did you do? Even the fit test is a workout!

I did a HIIT workout yesterday and boy did I feel it...14 rounds of 30 seconds, alternating 14 burpees with 25 jump squats, with 1 min rest between. Was sweating like a pig after!

I do the plyometric cardio circuit. ... only do it occasionally if I'm feeling energetic but can't get to the gym!

Well done on your workout. ...I love hiit but only seem to do it well with insanity!

30 day abs challenge this morning 15 crunches, 8 leg raises and 15 sec plank. Then gym tonight 30 mins weights/kettle bells and 10 mins treadmill.

Brilliant workout, well done x

I'm on day 50 today so going to have to make it a good one!

Wow 50 days well done. Well I did my 10 mins shapers and abs challenge this morning. I knew running on the treadmill was a risky one as it can cause problems with my hypermobility so no cardio today - gym tomorrow - learning to exercise hard and be sensible!

Gym day for me so 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 25 minutes of weight training and 15 minutes on the treadmill

Congratulations for making it half way through.

I went for two runs to try work off yesterday's binge- it was beautifully sunny but I was a bit too tired and feeling a bit stressed during the second one.

I'll hopefully go for a walk this evening. I might have tomorrow (my birthday) off from running and just go for a walk but I find I get exercise-withdrawal (I need the endorphin rush!) when I don't run for a day so I'll see.

Two runs is amazing. ...you could class one as in the bank for tomorrow and enjoy your birthday off

Happy 50th exercise day blubex!

I did 35 mins of intervals on the spin bike this evening...v pleased with that!

Going for something different tonight. ...I've booked onto aqua aerobics at 7 so leaving my house at 5.45 and walking to the leisure centre (15 minutes ) then doing 45 minutes on the treadmill, then 1 hour of aqua, then walking home 15 minutes again. .... I had a rhubarb crumble with custard at lunch and it's weigh in tomorrow!

I survived my epic workout. ..although the walk there and back was 20 minutes each way not 15....I didn't realise how far away the leisure centre is a I usually drive there!

Well done! That should definitely negate rhubarb crumble!!

I did 30 mins HIIT on the treadmill at the gym, walking warm up, 12 x 40s @ 13kph, 1 min rest, walking cool down

45 mins gym - weights, kettle bells and 10 bike. Just waiting for pilates to start. Sssshhhhhh - but I think I might be seeing some muscle and possibly lost some inches!!!

Back