100 days of exercise!

Walked home from work today. ...just under 5 miles in an hour and 12 minutes!

What day are you on now?

Light day today as knackered after all the walking! 25 minute walk

Plus 20 minutes running on the mini trampoline top hit my steps goal

40 minutes jogging on the mini trampoline ☺

Cleaned the house, tidied the garden, 25 minutes on the mini trampoline ☺

Ooh what app is that?

Just done 15 mins core - testing an app that speaks to myfitnesspal - 90 cals!

I use an app called endomondo that sends all my workout info to mfp. ... I didn't connect my fitbit to it as didn't want all my step calories going in and exercise to be double counted so only log specific workouts in there

So do you put your steps in for net calories on mfp or just leave them as wiggle room?

I leave mine for wiggle room. ... if I'm doing something for a longer period then I track it through mfp....These are the exercise I log on here and in my diary. Yesterday for example I did over 11,000 steps which was a ton of calories burned but I only counted the 25 minutes that I was jogging on the mini trampoline (there was a lot more than that but only a couple of minutes here and there). ... I figure I have been doing the other walking since I started my diet so if I started logging them and eating them back now I'd risk a gain. ... I got the fitbit to push me to do more and it definitely has. ...my legs are killing me this morning!

Yes that's what I think otherwise all the stats assume you don't move at all so I think wiggle room good idea. Determined to get to the gym tomorrow - have an hour I can escape before it gets busy!

Today's exercise was 30 minutes of jogging on the mini trampoline ☺

30 minutes on the mini trampoline again. ...10,000 steps nailed every day for the last week

What are you going to do to celebrate your fantastic achievement? It is a great achievement!! Did you weigh yourself on day 1 to see the change? Or measure? Xx

Back