100 days - or not?

Peridot

Peridot
We were told last night at our LL session that our final week will be on day 91. Is this normal? How can we say what we lost in 100 days when it's so far from the end? Very disappointed in this - thought it would be day 98 which although it's technically not the magic 100 is at least as close as damnit.

We're even having our final photos taken on day 84 which again doesn't give the full picture (I hope).

Has your LLC explained why this is.?

She just said that was the way it was. You're not there to buy packs on day 98 as you should have moved on to Developers or Management so she's not running a class for us.

It just sounds odd that you don't get a final weigh in and general well done you made it session - reviewing where you were, where you are, lessons learnt etc

Yes I agree..I did LL 2 years ago and lost 6st...Our LLC opened on the 100th day as a pop in. So we could get weighed, she signed our card to say we had completed 100 days and then took our photo.
We had our pics when we went to the management class the next week.
Sounds to me as if she is unavailable on that day or can't be bothered.

When did you start? LL foundation stage has a 3 week window when people can join so if you started at the end of that 3 week window then you won't finish at 100 days but the others in your group who started on the first week it will/should be their 100 days. I started at the 3rd week of the window so i finished on day 80...something but the others in my group it was their day 100....just continue onto development to the last two weeks so you can achieve the 100 days...i know that i would need more than 100 days so it did not bother me...

When did you start? LL foundation stage has a 3 week window when people can join so if you started at the end of that 3 week window then you won't finish at 100 days but the others in your group who started on the first week it will/should be their 100 days.

Nope, I was in at the start!

As far as I'm aware developers should just start the following week, if its on a different day later in the week, make sure LLC gives you the extra packs you'll need to stay abstinent. Give LLC a ring if she wasn't clear, she gets a lot of money from you and should be available for advice when needed!!!! I do agree 91 days is a bit sharp to finish unless you entered the group late but personally I think LL gives too much emphasis to the 100 days and in development this can prove a little bit of a problem, only my opinion!! Suppose it depends on if you've a lot to lose which I did. Well done in getting this far, enjoy the remainder of foundation, the photos will be a real eye opener too even if taken a little early!!

On day 91 will you have seen all your DVD's etc and covered all 14 weeks in the foundation book? Surely the foundation class can only end when those that were in at the beginning have completed all the sessions in the green book. :confused: It sounds a bit odd to me but it does seem that LLC's are a rule unto themselves we had people starting at least 5 weeks into our foundation course and because it was so busy measuring and weighing etc one week we didn't get to see one of the DVD's which means our course will end a week later than the 100 days. So for me who started on the packs almost 2 weeks before the class started I will have completed 120 days:eek:

Hiya,
I started late in that I joined the group as they went into week 3 and I went into week 1. We had our pictures taken last week, end of week 12 (10 for me) and we get them tomorrow although the "official" 100 days isn't up until next week at which point we will either go into developers (me) or RTM or in the case of one woman, back into the new group of foundation folk.
I can't say that I am all that bothered as I will continue with developers for a good while anyway but it would have been nice to have waited a bit before we had our pictures taken but I know we will get them done again before we go into management and that's when I hope there will be a very big change!!
Don't worry too much about it. I have missed some of the classes and DVD's over the past 12 weeks and I am still on track and that's where the book comes into it's own.

Back