Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

100 days til Christmas

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by willbefabulousat26, 14 September 2011 Social URL.

1. willbefabulousat26

willbefabulousat26 Likes to Dukan

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Usually that thought would fill me with dread thinking about all the parties, food, pretty little sparkly things in the shops I couldn't fit into.

But this year is different.....I'm excited for Christmas :D

Who feels the same?

What do you hope to achieve dukan wise by Christmas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jade25

Jade25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well I'm due to reach target on new years eve so hopefully if I step up the exercise a bit beforehand I can reach it by Xmas and move onto conso so I can enjoy my celebration meals (and drinks!). Also can't wait til the January sales where I should be able to stock up on lovely size 10 stuff! And start the new year with a truly new me x

4. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Low GI
    the big date for me is the 7th January but hope to be there just 2 weeks before - wouldnt it be a fabulous Christmas to celebrate what we have achieved - I cannot wait until I can go clothes shopping with my gorgeous daughter. With Dukan and the forum I know this time I am going to get there no worries though if I dont because I DEFINATELY will in January 2012 :)

5. CaledoniaDreaming

CaledoniaDreaming Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(37.19%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well, I will definitely still be on Cruise at Christmas but I'm looking forward to the turkey and veg and cooking for the family. I'm going to make home-made mincemeat and then home-made mince pies for the kids, and think I'll get a really good quality joint of beef for New Years.

6. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Wow, 100 days?! I am TOTALLY looking forward to wearing something fantastic in a size 10,,,maybe even an 8 since I'm in a 10 now and possibly sequinned and short and fabulous!!! :) x WOOO!

7. pmosgirl

pmosgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hopefully I will reach my target on 23rd December, I'm hoping to be able to wear a slinky size 10 dress I have in the wardrobe to my works Xmas do this year :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.