Total Solution 100% Exante Target

5lbs is a good loss and you controlled it well by doing WS well done!

What a week! All started well with great intentions of being 100% and then from Tuesday our youngest was very unwell.

Dieting and looking after myself was a low priority. Some days I followed the plan, other days breakfast pack was the only meal I had. Good news is that little one is fully on the mend now and somehow I lost 3lbs - probably stress!

Looking forward to a stress free 100% exante week.

Good result all round in the end CP, well done x

Had a very wobbly start to the day. Got back from the school run and just felt like I wanted to eat everything and anything. Opened the cuboards and fridge but luckily whatever I was after wasn't in there and then a little voice in my head told me to stop being silly and finish the breakfast dishes; so that's what I did and now the feeling has completely gone - phew!

I have spent a couple of hours looking at diaries and joined a couple of challenges so now fully motivated I am going to settle down to work.

Hope you are all having a good day x

Good result all round in the end CP, well done x

Thanks Susie, not the best restart but it's going in the right direction. Little one is now fully recovered and back to school so stress levels are returning to normal :)

Funny how those urges pass when given time to do so. Well done on not giving in CP x

Well done on the 3lbs CP. How's your little one?

Well done on the 3lbs CP. How's your little one?

Thanks Angel. She is almost back to normal now and has managed a full week at school, first since October, if she not worn out when she gets home we are going swimming :)

Hope you are looking after yourself and feeling well x

Feeling hungry today and only one pack left. Just having a coke zero which I would normally only have in the evening. Will hopefully be going swimming shortly so that should distract me for a while. Work has been quiet today and I've been a bit bored so I guess that has something to do with it? Clock watching now, 15 mins left and the weekend officially starts.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

Boredom & the weather probably CP.

Hope you managed to get to swimming & feel a bit better from it x

Well done on staying true CP, boredom or stress or not drinking enough usually make me hungry. How was swimming? Hope you have a great day tomorrow xxx

STS for me this week, I haven't been 100% this weekend and TOTM has arrived:sigh:, hoping that giving in to cravings at the weekend was due to TOTM being on the way and that hopefully I will get a better loss next week.

I need to plan ahead for this weekend as we have 2 days and a night away at the inlaws. Think I am just going to have to be 100% until we get there and then make the best of it. Inlaws will decide what we are eating and when, three courses EVERY meal and mostly unhealthy food. My only choice really is how much of it I eat. We have quite a strained relationship and only really get together or see each other for family occasions so won't rock the boat by trying to follow Exante.

Whatever happens I won't let it get me down and will try to enjoy the weekend. In any case it's only Tuesday and I don't need to be worrying about it already!

Have a good day everyone :)

Social events are going to crop up and the in laws can be the hardest. The key is to just carry on when you get back. Good luck. You're doing great x

Thanks for the encouragement Angel. Hope you are having a good day x

It's hard sticking to this diet with social events. The only tip I can give is to try to make the best choices and get back on track straight away. I know that I have used it as an excuse to continue to eat in the past. I hope you are having a good time at your inlaws! x

Back where I started

After a rubbish weekend I weighed this morning and I have regained everything I lost since my restart :( No excuses, no hiding, I have updated my stats and will put it behind me and carry on.

I have less then 7 weeks before I go on holiday so really need to knuckle down if I am going to have a happy and relaxed holiday. I am going to start a countdown and try weighing daily for a while to keep me on track and motivated. Also need to up my exercise so will be posting my progress with this.

Day 1/47
Weight 16st 8.2lbs (Again!!!:mad:)

Hi CP, great that you're starting again. You're no different to any of the rest of us, we love our food :). Make those 7 weeks count and you'll be so glad you did. You'll feel great on your holidays. We're all here to support you, we'll get each other through x

Thanks GEG, life happens and the important lesson for me to learn is to step away from the food and learn new habits.

Day one went well. Chocolate shake mid morning, raspberry and white choc bar late afternoon and chilli last night, about 3 litres of water.

Weigh in this morning -4.4lbs!:D

Here goes day 2, good luck everyone x

Day 2/47
Start Weight 16st 8.2lbs
Current Weight 16st 3.8lbs
Loss so far -4.4lbs

Last edited:
Ah I'm thrilled to see that you've lost a lot of the gain already. Woohoo!!

Go for it! Seven perfect weeks for a fabulous holiday :) You can do it!

Back