Total Solution 100% Exante Target

Thanks everyone, so glad I got straight back on it as another 2lbs gone already :)

Yesterday I had a strawberry shake, choc bar, veg soup and about 3 litres of water. I'm not keen on the soups but add seasoning to try and improve the flavour. Went swimming with hubby last night, no kids - bliss! More relaxation then exercise but it was lovely.

Have a good day everyone x

Day 3/47
Start Weight 16st 8.2lbs
Current Weight 16st 1.8lbs
Loss so far -6.4lbs

I add half of a veggie Oxo cube to my soups. Sometimes a whole one if the soup is really bland. I've also added Marigold Boullion, Knorr cubes, etc. I can only use the veggie ones but I can imagine chicken, beef etc cubes making soups delicious. Anything that improves the flavour is worth a try x

STS for me today. Another good day yesterday, 3 packs and 3 litres of water. Had a small slip up with some fizzy flavoured water that was ok previously but now has citric acid - note to self - CHECK THE LABEL BEFORE YOU HAVE IT!

Hope you are all doing well x

Day 4/47
Start Weight 16st 8.2lbs
Loss so far -6.4lbs

I treat myself with fizzy water and drinks that contain Malic acid. Lots of the ASDA flavoured waters and sodas contain this instead of Citric acid and they're much cheaper than the brand leaders. Not sure about Tesco or other supermarket stuff x

Hows it going CP?

CP how are you getting on?

Sounds like you were back in the swing then vamooshed? Hope you're OK and are just getting sorted after a romantic valentines weekend. Hope all is well x

Hi everyone, I'm still here.

I did have a gain after valentines day but I'm pleased to say that has gone again.

I have been missing for a few days due to a family bereavement :( We will be away for two nights for the funeral, hope I can stay on track until we go on Thursday and will just do what feels right and fits whilst there.

On the diet side I have been 100% since Sunday, been swimming twice and back on track with couch-2-5k. Wasn't as bad getting back into the swing as I expected and back to 5 mins warm up, 20 mins jog, and 5 mins warm down. Feel like I could be back to 30 mins jog soon.

Also will not be weighing again until next week as hubby has taken the scales away! I threw a major wobbly on Sunday when I saw the gain and yesterday it was gone, hubby said I don't need to be putting so much pressure on myself and daily weighing is no good for me :sigh:

Day 9/47
Start Weight 16st 8.2lbs
Loss so far -6.4lbs

So sorry for your loss CP. Your hubby sounds really supportive which is great. You're doing so well. I hope all goes as well as it can for the funeral. X

Hello everyone, have had a quick look at some diaries and there are some great losses, well done!

I have had an exhausting and stressful few days and am looking forward to getting back into routine and some normality. I haven't weighed today and will not weigh again until 1st March. I aim to be 100% until I weigh and then I can have a good weight loss to record on my stats and the challenges I am signed up for. From there on I'll have another 26 days to get as much as possible off before my hols.

Didn't stick to Exante whilst away but did make good food choices. Had a few glasses of wine and drank my own body weight in tea. Don't feel like I have had a gain and my trousers which were tight last week fit better today.

I am going to get my shorts etc down from the loft to spur and encourage me on. It would be great to wear some of the smaller sizes.

Just coffee and water so far today, planning on having porridge in a while.

Day 15/47
Start Weight 16st 8.2lbs
Loss so far -6.4lbs

Sounds like a sensible plan CP. I hope your day went well. What are your shorts like?

Condolences on you loss CP.

Getting some holiday clothes down is a good idea. That way you will know what you need to lose rather than hoping they will fit by the time your holiday arrives which is what I usually do :rolleyes:.

Good luck for weigh in x

You ok CP?

Hi everyone,

Just popping in to let you know I'm still about. I am completely lacking in motivation :( You would think that going on a beach holiday in a weeks time would spur me on - but no.
I have been rubbish at sticking to the diet and have probably been averaging two 100% days a week and eating rubbish for the rest. At least I'm not gaining I suppose.

2 100% days is still better than lots of people are doing. Don't be too hard on yourself, when your mind clicks back into it you will be in a fab place to start, rather than completely giving up and then feeling like it is a massive hurdle to restart. Xxx

Crisp you are, by the sound of it, doing 5:2! Perhaps you could try WS one day and TS the next - or maybe a combination of both plans at random? Sometimes having a fixed goal and a great reason for losing weight is counter-productive. It can put pressure on us, we feel that pressure and fear failure so we comfort ourselves as we always have - by eating.

Two days a week is better than none! If you do go off-plan try oh try not to eat sugary or starchy carbs x

Back