Total Solution 100% Exante Target

Deep breath and try again

Hello everyone :wave_cry:

Glad to see that so many of you have stuck to the diet and have reached or are nearing your goals. Now it's time for me to get on with it.

I have put back on just about all the weight I lost but I am determined to get it off again and get to my goal.

I have received my packs this morning and have ordered enough to last until 27th March when I go on 2 weeks holiday. It's a beach holiday and I don't want a repeat of last year. I have set myself a goal to lose 33lbs by my holiday which will take me under 200lbs and 3 stone lighter then last Easter.

Good luck everyone x

Welcome back! I'm sure you will be able to find your groove again and a beach holiday is a perfect focus to stay on track. Good luck x

Welcome back and good luck CP x

Thanks for the great welcome back ladies x

Day one went well and so far so is today. Have been quite thirsty so no problem drinking plenty of water and have been feeling empty more then hungry.

Starting back on couch 2 5K today. Worked so hard last year to complete it and then was rubbish at keeping it up, also gym membership has been wasted the last few months. Will get back there whilst my motivation is high and go for it!

Hope you are all having a good day.

How did you get on today CP x

Good luck with your restart :)

How did you get on today CP x

Went well thanks Susie. Hunger, tiredness and slight headache arrived early evening but didn't cause me any problems, although my rumbling tummy did wake me up during the night. No headache this morning and I know how the diet works so will be strong today and will hopefully have more energy tomorrow.

Plans to restart couch 2 5K didn't happen due to family life but was very busy yesterday so hopefully that burnt a few extra calories.

Definately going to the gym and having a swim this evening.

Hope you have a good day x

A couple more days & you should start to feel the buzz of ketosis CP. Hope you get to the gym today x

Hi CP, Well done on restarting, you'll be in K before you know it, especially with all your activity. Are you going to look for a 5k event to spur yourself on?

Yesterday turned out to be a real struggle. I became sooooo hungry and tired mid afternoon and had finished my packs by 4.30pm. Lost count of how much water and coffee I had to drink, which sadly didn't make any difference.

Struggled through and as I was feeling so rough decided against the gym and just went swimming. So glad I did, was completely refreshed and relaxed afterwards.

Continued to be very hungry for the rest of the evening but didn't let it get me down, probably the benefit of exercise. Watched the final part of the BBC diet programme, I found the science of it interesting and plan to watch it from the start as I have missed some of it. The bit about eating too quickly struck a chord.

Today has been much better. Have loads more energy and have not felt hungry at all, realised at 4.00pm when my tummy rumbled that I hadn't had my lunchtime pack. Hopefully the magic of ketotis has arrived or is just around the corner :)

Hope you have all had a good day x

Hi CP, Well done on restarting, you'll be in K before you know it, especially with all your activity. Are you going to look for a 5k event to spur yourself on?
Thanks Angel. I don't plan on entering anything official but my husband has said that we can go running together when I'm ready. He's super fit and we haven't run together before because I worry..... will I be able to keep up?...... will he have to run slower?....... will we look odd?

Hopefully all the doubts will go with the weight and I can get the body confidence to run with him :sigh:

Hope you have had a good day x

I'm sure you will be out running together in the not to distant future CP.

Glad to hear that you are almost in ketosis, it makes so much difference x

I have started the c25k aswell on week 2 now, breaks you in gently. Well done for getting through when you were struggling, the first week is the hardest but hopefully you will be in ketosis soon and then full steam ahead!

Sounds like all is going well :) Hope ketosis has arrived, and makes all your hunger go away :)

Thanks Angel. I don't plan on entering anything official but my husband has said that we can go running together when I'm ready. He's super fit and we haven't run together before because I worry..... will I be able to keep up?...... will he have to run slower?....... will we look odd?

Hopefully all the doubts will go with the weight and I can get the body confidence to run with him :sigh:

Hope you have had a good day x

my friend Julie felt exactly the same way when she was about 3 stone overweight. Her hubby is super fit and used to go out with her doing the walk run thing. They run marathons all over the world together now and she list all her weight easily. You go for it! I wish my hubby was a bit more active, he's my biggest downfall. Good luck.

Lol my husband joined the gym with me for about 3 weeks then gave up!! Feel the pain lol great your husband is supportive x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Morning everyone, hope you all had a great weekend :)

The weekend did not go to plan at all which has resulted in a week one loss of 5.2lbs. Due to a forgotten party and other unexpected stuff being thrown at me I knew I would struggle to be 100% and swopped to WS to take the pressure off and stop me blowing it completely.

Happy with my restart and looking forward to another good week.

Back