100% for january

Yep. I haven't been off track as such but I've been a bit iffy for the last few weeks. This week (halfway through Jan :p) I am back on it and following a mealo plan I've already set out. I'm so bad at going over my syns on weigh-in day and that can't happen anymore. Good luck to all.

still at 100% for the month this far. Only had 3 syns today but just don't fancy anything else. Been to my first ever tap lesson today too. I'm not as utterly unco-ordinated as I thought, so long as she doesn't put the music on. haha.

Slipped up a little on Monday and had 20 syns, although still not over for the week on my syns so not a diaster.

14/31 and we're half way through the month.

today is the 7th 100% day so far - started last weds and had a day off plan on Monday (for my nans funeral - unintentional but I needed a drink! Back on it since!)

Lol sally, I eat plenty of fruit and veg so I get lots of roughage from that. and I drink lots too. The only thing that gets me moving is eating too much sugar, which I am not going to do. If I'm still slow next week I will take some sennacot. oranges do nothing for me now, because I have lots of F&V.
I'm the same at the moment but i have had to take stuff to get things moving!

Another 100% day x

Back