100% for x days!

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
I know this isn't for everyone - but I found this thread kept me accountable earlier in the year when I SS'd for 100 days.

I am going to SS from today (Day 1) right up until the Xmas party season (1st December).

Anyone want to join me?

Jayellekay 0/63

Jayellekay said:
I know this isn't for everyone - but I found this thread kept me accountable earlier in the year when I SS'd for 100 days.

I am going to SS from today (Day 1) right up until the Xmas party season (1st December).

Anyone want to join me?

Jayellekay 0/63

Im happy to join on being 100% ss or ss+ as I have a night out I cant get out of next week so chicken salad is in the menu. Trying to avoid other food related social functions like the plague at the moment. Today is day 3 for me x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

All updated!
Rkmriddell - how long you hoping to do this for?

Jayellekay 1/63
Rkmriddell 3/?
Jembo 24/92

Anyone else want to join?

Jayellekay said:
All updated!
Rkmriddell - how long you hoping to do this for?

Jayellekay 1/63
Rkmriddell 3/?
Jembo 24/92

Anyone else want to join?

Hi :) I want to do ss till I reach my goal weight, guessing this will be somewhere between 5 and 5.5 stone but will see how i feel as I go, it's more about how I feel than the number for me. Then I want to work back up through the stages to deal with my food issues, I'm a massive over eater and hoping that the food restriction for the first bit will help to reduce my stomach so I can address this. X how about you? How long and much? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh lol. See what you meant now. 100% until at least 10th december, that's the work night out. Then 100% again until 23rd December :) x

All updated!

Jayellekay 1/63
Rkmriddell 3/73
Jembo 24/92

OK, gonna take the dive, I really need to be accountable too.

Jayellekay 1/63
Rkmriddell 3/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 4/75

Jayellekay said:
All updated!

Jayellekay 1/63
Rkmriddell 3/73
Jembo 24/92

Thanks :) and good luck everyone. Ive just refused the round of bacon buttes everyone else had and stuck with my forest fruits shake lol x

Am struggling today. Sticking to it. But hard today need to keep myself busy I think x

Jayellekay 1/63
Rkmriddell 4/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 4/75

Day four done. Tough but done lol x

Weekend is up ahead, hardest time for me to stay 100% but I can do it... in fact WE ALL CAN!

Jayellekay 1/63
Rkmriddell 4/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 5/75

Day 2 done. Still have a hideous headache!
Good luck for the weekend everyone!

Jayellekay 2/63
Rkmriddell 4/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 5/75
Posterofagirl 0/60

joining you - because sometimes my losses aren't so spectacular and i need the affirmation that i have been 100% even if the scales aren't playing ball.

I started on 1st august, so yesterday was 61 days of SS, which I will stick to until my compulsory 810 week.

Jayellekay 2/63
Rkmriddell 4/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 5/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
spangles 61/84

spangles said:
joining you - because sometimes my losses aren't so spectacular and i need the affirmation that i have been 100% even if the scales aren't playing ball.

I started on 1st august, so yesterday was 61 days of SS, which I will stick to until my compulsory 810 week.

Jayellekay 2/63
Rkmriddell 4/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 5/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
spangles 61/84

Wow well done!!!! I'm doing ok today had a shake whilst I took the kids to the farm. Keep going girls x

Day 5 done :)

Jayellekay 2/63
Rkmriddell 5/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 5/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
spangles 61/84

Day 3 complete.

I feel much better today. So hopeful I'm on a roll and going to be successful!

Jayellekay 3/63
Rkmriddell 5/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 5/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
spangles 61/84

Rkmriddell said:
Day 5 done :)

Jayellekay 2/63
Rkmriddell 5/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 5/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
spangles 61/84

Hi! I'm a new member! First time on cd! Day 4 for me and am setting my sights on a lighter Christmas! managing ok so far! Would love to join as I think it might help! Have been reading a few posts in last few days for a bit of inspiration! I'm a mum of 4 (all 7&under) so iv a stone on extra for each one!!!

Back