100% July Team!

Evening All,

Weigh In tonight: -2lb...

Total: -58lb or 4st 2lb...

A bit disappointed but it's still a loss...

Makes me more motivated for next week...

Gavin

Aww, that's still really good! I'm only hoping for 2.5lbs this week for my stone award. Been looking at myself more in the mirror and actually don't think I look half bad! Definitely lost a lot of my extra chin.

Just finished my plate of roast dinner...got some leftovers for later when I'm on the computer. Lots of potato but also had at least half the plate filled with veg! I've deleted my myfitnesspal app and will sort out deleting the actual account later when I get on the computer. I'm becoming too obsessed with calories and I don't need that stress.

Thanks Faith....

I have evaluated my week & know where I can make changes....

The myfitnesspal app your deleting is great for any calorie counting diet but doesn't work for Slimming World....

I used it for 2 weeks & was always coming in under my calories but only lost 1.5/2lb respectively....

Slimming World has 3 elements that make it work, Free Food, Superfree Food & Syn's....

Free Food equals 2/3 of all meals, Superfree Food equals 1/3 of all meals & You must have a minimum of 5 Syn's per day....

If your not losing or losing slowly you've just gotta look at what your eating in relation to the elements above....(which I've done tonight)!!

Here's to a great week....

12lb down, 6lb to go over 2 more Weigh In's....

Time to up my game!!

Gav

Well I haven't been having those syns as I haven't felt I've needed them generally. I suppose I have denied myself here and there though. Coming from someone who's lost so much, I'll take what you've said on board and definitely apply it.
I must admit I really love roast dinners as the bf is amazing at them and I fit SO much superfree on the plate! It feels really naughty and like such an indulgent meal.

Why that amount of weight over those two weigh-ins? Your little events coming up? That amount is entirely possible so I hope you do really well and I hope I can help you with that :)
One more day to get through before my weigh-in on Wednesday. Oh, yeah...it's supposed to be a taster this week...will have to decide what I'm going to do! Apparently we're not really having image therapy and instead weighing and tucking in!
I'm thinking something savoury might be difficult because of the fact it will get cool but I also haven't really done any desserts or anything! Do you guys have any suggestions?

Ah silly me...6lbs for your target this month, hehe. Go you!

Evening All,

Honk Day 3 (Tuesday),

Daily Syn's: 7.5

Weekly Syn's: 19.5/105

Great session at the Gym tonight, feeling the burn now....

Night Night!!

Gavin

Honk. 20.5 for me today. Had a big chicken sandwich forgetting that I had already used my HEXB on 2 hi-fi light bars and then chicken in oyster sauce with some plain noodles with half a portion of salt and pepper chips. Was lovely though worried about the weigh-in tomorrow!

Good on you for the gym sessions, Gav. I would love to exercise but with my illnesses I don't want to push my luck. A little bit more weight off and then I'll be able to get around easier, I hope! I'd love to go back to horse-riding, cycling and swimming. I've always wanted to run and do a marathon, too. Big goals for me but I really want to get there...and if I can do it for charity then all the better!

Good morning.
Hope you are both ok.
I have everything crossed for your stone award Faith.
Well done on the gym Gav. Hope you able to move this morning!
Day off for me today and meeting with my best friend for breakfast. She lost her dad 2 weeks ago so its all very sad.
I have decided I will be eating what I fancy!
Yesterday day 3 100% 7 syns weekly 31/105.

Good evening.
Well I went to M and S cafe with my friend. I had a bacon roll. It wasn't huge, the bacon was lean. 22 bl***y syns the book says!! Not impressed. Anyway I have been 100% since with no further syns. so 22 today 53/105.
Its weigh day tomorrow and I'm scared as usual. 1 lb would be just fine!

Evening All,

Honk Day 4 (Wednesday):

Daily Syn's: 7

Weekly Syn's: 26.5/105

Another great Gym session tonight, my shoulder kept up, no sure how is going to be tomorrow!!

Night Night

Gav

Lost the 2.5lbs I wanted/needed this week to get my stone award! Was so shocked it came out at that exact amount. Then had a lovely taster night and I've been turned on to couscous, it was lovely! Some lovely cakes and sweet bits and lovely savoury dishes. Really impressed. Was full and then came home to bolognese the bf did which was lovely. Only had a small bowl of pasta and sauce with some leftover for tomorrow :)

Going to see my mum this week. Haven't seen her since starting the diet so hoping to wow her :)

Going to say 7 syns for the taster...I don't really know for sure but I think that's fair! Honk :)

WELL DONE FAITH ON YOUR ONE STONE AWARD!!! :) :) :) :)

It just goes to show when you set a target you try harder to reach it...

"If you have no GOALS, you run up & down the pitch all day every day of your life with no chance of scoring!!"

Here's to another good week!!

Gav

Congratulations Faith. I bet your mum will be really impressed.

Mine not so much so!! 1/2 lb loss again this morning. Not impressed with that!

Today I have used 5 syns so far. Toying with the idea of a cheeky g and t to drown my sorrows. Will update if I do!!
58/105.

Evening All,

Honk, Day 5 (Thursday)....

Daily Syn's: 9

Weekly Syn's: 35.5/105

Chilling Out tonight ready for my High Intensity Cardio evening tomorrow, it's gonna hurt!!

Gavin

Catkin,

Chin Up....

A loss is a loss....

Review your week, make a few changes & plan the week ahead....

It's a marathon not a sprint!!

Keep going & it will pay off!!

Gavin

Cat at your weight that's great! I'm worried that I'll stop losing when I get to a healthy weight.

Honk and one syn for me today...would have had more but I'm honestly stuffed! I will update sometime tomorrow as I'm am going to bed early tonight and won't be on the computer. Night guys.

Good morning. Another damp, miserable looking day here.
The children broke up yesterday so let the fun begin!!!
I didnt have the g and t yesterday but had hot chocolate instead so another 2 syns 60/105.
Thanks both for your support. I had expected things to slow down but when you are nearly there its frustrating. Look on the bright side, I still have 6 weeks on my countdown and wouldn't want to reach target before I have used them!!

Back