100% No If's or Buts's!

Hello ladies I hope you are all enjoying the glorious sun! I've got to say what better incentive to stick 100percent to plan, than the promise of a new summer wardrobe
my first weigh in today and... I lost 6lb. Over the moon and it seemed so easy, even with all the Easter eggs still hanging around. I do think I need to shake up my evening meals a bit though, getting quite tired of eggs! (Real not chocolate)!

Here's to another good week!

Hello ladies I hope you are all enjoying the glorious sun! I've got to say what better incentive to stick 100percent to plan, than the promise of a new summer wardrobe?? my first weigh in today and... I lost 6lb. Over the moon and it seemed so easy, even with all the Easter eggs still hanging around. I do think I need to shake up my evening meals a bit though, getting quite tired of eggs! (Real not chocolate)! Here's to another good week!

Hey, 6lbs is fab!! Well done! It is so easy when you're heads in the game .... And the sun is shining!! :)

Hi ladies, how are you all doing? It's so quiet in here at the moment!

Hey all!

Sorry I haven't been around. Been working my wee butt off and have a day off today and of course I woke up at 6am.

I have to say I am struggling with my water intake with this job because I am running around all the time. But I still manage and thats 6 weeks I have been 100%.

I hope everyone is doing just as well! I won't get a weigh in this week as my consultant is away but next Saturday I will have weigh in and measurments!

Kx

Hi KRM

Great to year you are on track and still in the zone!! I don't have a weigh in this week either as my CDC is in holiday. Nap we can keep each other on track!!

Hi KRM

Great to year you are on track and still in the zone!! I don't have a weigh in this week either as my CDC is in holiday. Nap we can keep each other on track!!

Yea, we definitely do!
I am just away to meet a potential personal trainer in a few mins. Try and get the toning started then move on from there.

I have a vanilla shake for later and another 750ml bottle of water to drink when I am home. But I had an awesome day in the sun at the garden centre and have more herbs to plant and I am going crazy with ideas of what Veg to plant!!!

Kx

Hey girlies, are you all ok?
KRM it's good to hear you're doing so great :)!
I'm finally feeling better, I've managed to lose 3lbs, even though I've been on antibiotics and my stomach haven't been working very well, must be some kind of miracle :)..
The weather's getting summer-yyy, yaaay, happy happy happy :D..
xx

Yea, we definitely do! I am just away to meet a potential personal trainer in a few mins. Try and get the toning started then move on from there. I have a vanilla shake for later and another 750ml bottle of water to drink when I am home. But I had an awesome day in the sun at the garden centre and have more herbs to plant and I am going crazy with ideas of what Veg to plant!!! Kx

You are going for a complete change of lifestyle ... Diet, personal training and growing your own veg!!! You are putting us all to shame! Good on you. I would live to grow veg. Not sure I have the patience for it though. I'd like to maybe start with herbs. If love to have basil, mint and rosemary on hand for cooking after I'm done here. I normally (before cwp) cook from scratch everyday and really enjoy it.

You are going for a complete change of lifestyle ... Diet, personal training and growing your own veg!!! You are putting us all to shame! Good on you. I would live to grow veg. Not sure I have the patience for it though. I'd like to maybe start with herbs. If love to have basil, mint and rosemary on hand for cooking after I'm done here. I normally (before cwp) cook from scratch everyday and really enjoy it.

Yes, yes I am! ☺☺

I am going to 25 this year. I am still young and its a good time to get myself into a habit. I should have a good body and be a sexy young thing at my age and I just don't feel it. So time to make a big change.

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow just as a cheeky weekly weigh in, see where I am with a week on SS.

I used to be a fit and healthy young thing and I miss it. Plus getting fed up of my mother and her friends telling me I would be much more attractive thin.

I grow herbs too JulieH its really simple. I got garlic chives and a curry plant yesterday!

Hope everyone is glad it's Friday, I am working tomorrow unfortunately.

Mucho Love!

Kx

Yes, yes I am! ?? I am going to 25 this year. I am still young and its a good time to get myself into a habit. I should have a good body and be a sexy young thing at my age and I just don't feel it. So time to make a big change. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow just as a cheeky weekly weigh in, see where I am with a week on SS. I used to be a fit and healthy young thing and I miss it. Plus getting fed up of my mother and her friends telling me I would be much more attractive thin. I grow herbs too JulieH its really simple. I got garlic chives and a curry plant yesterday! Hope everyone is glad it's Friday, I am working tomorrow unfortunately. Mucho Love! Kx

Wise thing to do. I wasted my 20's fat and unhappy. Those are the best years and I missed a lot of fun - not really because I was fat but because I didn't feel comfortable or attractive.

Your photo is beautiful. Now you're gonna have an amazing body to match!! Now is definitely the time!!

Let me know how you're weigh in goes today. I'm going to have a little peek tomorrow since I have no official weigh in.

Wise thing to do. I wasted my 20's fat and unhappy. Those are the best years and I missed a lot of fun - not really because I was fat but because I didn't feel comfortable or attractive.

Your photo is beautiful. Now you're gonna have an amazing body to match!! Now is definitely the time!!

Let me know how you're weigh in goes today. I'm going to have a little peek tomorrow since I have no official weigh in.

Hi peeps!

So this morning I weighed myself and I was lighter than I thought so went and got my clothes on and of course the scale went up.

So I am just making my loss of -3lbs this week. A bit disappointed since I am on SS but I suppose I am a consistent loser and it may be easier for me to maintain it and to get my skin to tighten with the consistent small losses.
Plus my body has been hormonal and the job I am in is stressful and tiring so it is also maybe that.

I loss is a loss I guess and it's not been 2 months yet. I am 2lbs away from my 2 stone loss so it is frustrating.

Other news, non diet related. I got a baby wood pigeon in my garden and I boxed and gave it to my friend to look after til its strong enough since its mother abandoned it. A good deed done.

I have a cappacino shake with irish coffee flavour today. Sooo yummy!
So far I am quite a bit away from my target but I hope to feel a difference soon.

Hope everyone else is still going strong!

Kx

Hi hunny bunnies,

hope you have all Been well KRM I am so proud of you and I can't wait to see you at your goal with the before and after pics I know your going to look amazing ! We will all look great in no time :)

I am down to 15.6 which I didn't think was to great but I'm hoping this week I will be 15.3 or less.

Me and my husband want to try for a baby next year and I heard if you are a little overweight your chances of conceiving twins is slightly higher. I might temporarily move my 9.5 stone goal to about 11-12 will trying to conceive.

Anyway ignore the above I'm getting carried away with something that hasn't happened yet !

Hope you all been good xxx

Hi hunny bunnies,

hope you have all Been well KRM I am so proud of you and I can't wait to see you at your goal with the before and after pics I know your going to look amazing ! We will all look great in no time :)

I am down to 15.6 which I didn't think was to great but I'm hoping this week I will be 15.3 or less.

Me and my husband want to try for a baby next year and I heard if you are a little overweight your chances of conceiving twins is slightly higher. I might temporarily move my 9.5 stone goal to about 11-12 will trying to conceive.

Anyway ignore the above I'm getting carried away with something that hasn't happened yet !

Hope you all been good xxx

Thanks!

Into the 2nd week of SS then I can include bars again.

Feeling a meh and funny, my mood just isn't positive. Unfortunately losing weight is great but is causing my daily pill to either be less effective or my body has no idea what its doing cause of the weight loss. Back to the Doctors again.
This is putting me in such a slump. Hormones are up and down and I don't want to have to stop the diet because of it.

I hope the sunshine has been cheering people up though. ☺☺

Keep 100% people!

Kx

No worries babe I'm sure your gonna be okay I understand what you mean by the slump. I went down to 15.6 last week I'm so glad I can say that here nine of my family or my husband even know how much I weigh. I love this forum so much.

I have been backsliding a lot lately though I just don't know what's causing it all. I have been under a little stress but I think this week might be a gain ? I have my anniversary coming up soon and want to be at least 3 stone lighter by July xx

No worries babe I'm sure your gonna be okay I understand what you mean by the slump. I went down to 15.6 last week I'm so glad I can say that here nine of my family or my husband even know how much I weigh. I love this forum so much.

I have been backsliding a lot lately though I just don't know what's causing it all. I have been under a little stress but I think this week might be a gain ? I have my anniversary coming up soon and want to be at least 3 stone lighter by July xx

Yea. Thanks, been a bit stressed with this job but start my new one on monday.

I tried on some dresses and my tummy still upsets me. But its going down. Offical weigh in on Saturday, see the results.
Personal training session on Tuesday next week get my body to shrink.
My mother said I needed to lose weight to be more attractive. Is it wrong that it made me angry? I am doing this to be healthy first, looks are a bonus.

Sunday will be 8 weeks (2 months) 100% on plan.

How is everyones week?

Kx

That was a very cruel comment...I don't think mum meant bad maybe it just came out wrong congrats on the new job xxxx

That was a very cruel comment...I don't think mum meant bad maybe it just came out wrong congrats on the new job xxxx

Thank you!

Nah, my mum is just a very critical person although she doesn't think so. Luckily I don't live with her. I live with my supportive Dad ☺

I start next week, nervous but excited. Hope it all goes well. ☺

Hope you are well.

Kx

Yea. Thanks, been a bit stressed with this job but start my new one on monday.

I tried on some dresses and my tummy still upsets me. But its going down. Offical weigh in on Saturday, see the results.
Personal training session on Tuesday next week get my body to shrink.
My mother said I needed to lose weight to be more attractive. Is it wrong that it made me angry? I am doing this to be healthy first, looks are a bonus.

Sunday will be 8 weeks (2 months) 100% on plan.

How is everyones week?

Kx

Yes you're right to be angry! Your health is more important but also your picture shows that you're already beautiful as you are!!!

2 months with not one bite off plan is amazing. I've been here a while and I'm not sure I've seen anyone be THIS good! You're doing amazingly well.

im doing fine. No official weigh in not till 27th. So will have to wait a while to see how I'm doing. I am hoping I can get to 10 something within the next 2-3 weeks. 10 something! Can't believe I am saying that and can't even imagine what that will be like. Loving my new body and being slimmer. It's definitely all worth it. AND I am going to maintain this loss. I love it so much I will work hard to keep it. My thought for the day!

Yes you're right to be angry! Your health is more important but also your picture shows that you're already beautiful as you are!!!

2 months with not one bite off plan is amazing. I've been here a while and I'm not sure I've seen anyone be THIS good! You're doing amazingly well.

im doing fine. No official weigh in not till 27th. So will have to wait a while to see how I'm doing. I am hoping I can get to 10 something within the next 2-3 weeks. 10 something! Can't believe I am saying that and can't even imagine what that will be like. Loving my new body and being slimmer. It's definitely all worth it. AND I am going to maintain this loss. I love it so much I will work hard to keep it. My thought for the day!

That'a amazing. I can't wait to be able to say that. Let us know how your weigh in goes. People are noticing I'm slimmer but I just don't feel it yet. Tailored trousers are still tight fitting but I am sure I will get there. I bet you look amazing. I can't wait to see the new you! Always good to have a positive thought to get you through.

Yes my thoughts exactly. I want to be healthy and look good don't get me wrong but as long as I can say I am a healthy weight I can work on the rest as I maintain. I have youth on my side, so best to change now. And thanks for the compliment lovely, it means a lot.

Kx

Here is a little quote to help you all with your day, remember we are all doing the same thing, same journey!

Have a lovely day all!

Kx

Attachments

• 1429775014846.jpg
    1429775014846.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 43
Back