100 non-food treats

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Peggysue, 6 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Peggysue

Peggysue Silver Member

1. Hair coloured and trimmed
    2. Nails done
    3. New purse
    4. New handbag
    5. New boots
    6. Facial
    7. Eye brows waxed / threaded
    8. Romantic walk along the beach
    9. New notebook
    10. ........ Please continue girls/ guys
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lorraineA

lorraineA Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    I bought myself 2 new Gok Wan dresses yesterday, both too small for me now and 1 a size smaller than the other - as going to slim into them. The surprising thing was my OH actually encouraging me to buy them both cos he normally tries to dissuade me from spending money - not that I ever listen of course! lol

I also regularly have mani / pedi - love shellac nail polish - lasts 2 weeks and Minx for toes - lasts c 6 weeks - fab!

Also facial and massage - had both last week and were lush!

Funny thing last night though was the pleasure I got from inhaling the smell of chocolate from a big bag of sweets OH had bought himself - the smell was enough as wasn't tempted to eat them thankfully!
  4. Shinypurple

Shinypurple No longer "Overweight" !

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Great idea for a thread... :)

* Bubble bath.
    * Persuade OH/v good friend to give you a massage (the less fat you have, the more you feel it! :D). You may have to return the favour, of course!
    * A big, soft, fluffy/fleecy blanket to curl up in, on the sofa.
    * A new book (or join a library!)
    * A puzzle/crossword book, preferably with a pen in your favourite colour (metalic purple for me, obviously! :D).
    * A trip to the cinema.
    * A new flavour of tea (white, green, earl grey, oolong, mint, nettle, etc).
    * A bunch of flowers/pot plant to brighten the place up.
    * Scented candle (bought, or even made, if you're daring!).
    * If candle making is a bit daunting/messy, start any new hobby (knitting, crochet, macrame, cross-stitch, jewellery-making, painting, drawing, calligraphy, origami, writing poetry/short stories, photography, clay sculpting, wood-working/carving, training a bonsai, bird-watching, build a doll's house, learn bell-ringing [or any musical instrument!], join a choir, etc) - anything as long as it's all about you!
    * Actually, learning a bit more about sewing/dress-making techniques could be very handy for all the clothes you're going to have to take in! :D
    * Find a dance/zumba/yoga/pilates class in your area.
    * Learn about meditation.
    * Make some xmas cards.
    * Shortening your necklace chains, as they'll hang lower, once you're skinny!
    * Buy/reclaim and customise (with paint, beads, fake jewels, feathers, printed out mottos etc) a photoframe to take the glamorous picture of yourself that you'll get once you're at goal.
    * Bag up your biggest, baggiest, dullest most boring clothes that you've been hiding yourself in for years and take them to a charity shop.

5. Peggysue

Peggysue Silver Member

Class list!!! Keep going!! I'm loving it!
  6. Heffalump

Heffalump Member

New bubble bath
    New perfume
    New CD/DVD
  7. peach pip

peach pip Nothing but Fuzz!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    New make-up!! Always a must!
    Lush bath stuff - yummy!
    New book - great boredom breakers
    Body treats - clarins extra firming
    Spa day! - refreshing!
    Spray tan - bronzed goddess style!
    Feel good film on DVD! Cool runnings! Yeah!
    New underwear - feel special!
    New bedding - nothing better!
    A onesey! Xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.