100 sit ups a day challenge??

Hey guys,
I really want to start doing sit ups but how do i do them safely lol as i've never done any before ?! xxx

Hi Daisey..

Sit ups are lying flat on the floor and coming up so that you are in a sitting position, but if you have a back problem that wouldn't suit so...Most of us do crunches, which is lying flat on your back with your knees up and bent so your feet touch the floor.. then you need to come up slightly so your shoulders come off the floor as far as you can go, but not so your sitting up.. This is a crunch, you can stop half way and pulse (small forward movements at that height) it and they are also crunches. So you can spread them out over the day, say 50 in the morn and 50 in the eve. Or if you can only manage say 20, then aim to do 25 the next day.. It gets easier and my tummy has tightened up a lot in the 2 weeks we have been doing them. Have a go and remember to hold your tummy in each time you do a sit up or crunch.

Good luck anyway. x

OOH i'll try that then ill see if I can crack out 50 this evening without doing myself in, thanks honey xxxx

Hi everyone, great to have you back Nikki!

Welcome to the sit up challenge Daiseydoo!

Sunshine singer, the positive challenge sounds great! Must check it out!

Sunshine singer, a little bit off topic :), but I am thinking about starting the 810 plan instead of ss. Would you mind telling me how you like the 810 diet? I see your weight loss has been good, did you start with ss or did you start on 810? My main concern is that the weight loss will slow down. And also if you would share some recipes? Or how you plan your days with shakes/food? I posted a thread in the forum as well, but thought I should hear with you if you wanted to fill me in on some details :)?

Alexmummy - Week 1 - 200,
Asa - Wk 2 - 700. Wk3: M(100)
Binibikini Wk 1- 220
Crazylilblondie -
Eternalflame Wk 2 - 700. Wk3: M (100)
Fattyfattybumtum - Wk 1 - 100
Losing it for good- Wk 2-150
MClaira - Wk 1 - 100
Mia - Wk 1 - 100
Mrs Justin Wk 1 - 200
Quizzicalgrrl -
Shopaholic - Wk 1 - 300
Sunshine Singer Wk 2-200 M-100
Tinkerbella Wk 1 - 200.
Witchy Wk 1 - 500,

I atttempted 50 crunches lastnight got to about 20 and thought i was going to die so went and watch tv instead lol. will try harder today though I think xxx

Daisy.. thats fine, I'll add that on the list for your 20 done from yesterday. Good luck today, you might get to 25! xx

Asa - Wk 2 - 700. Wk3: M(100)
Binibikini Wk 1- 220
Daiseydoo - Wk 1 M (20)
MClaira - Wk 1 - 100
Mia - Wk 1 - 100
Mrs Justin Wk 1 - 200
Quizzicalgrrl -
Shopaholic - Wk 1 - 300
Tinkerbella Wk 1 - 200.
Witchy Wk 1 - 500,

Well done Daisy. Great start! :)

Asa, i'm so sorry I only just saw your post now. I'm rushing off to work now, if i can I'll get online there and post I will..if not I'll def be back just after 6pm. 810 is fab, I love it but i'll tell ya later xxx

Sorry about that. talk soon xxx

ps- hi everyone, i'll have to do my sit ups tonight xxx
pps- don't forget to post your nice thought about yourself on the other thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't wait to see my feet again its all so exciting woop :p

Thanks Sunshine singer! Oh, I forgot to check out your other post! I will track it down now :).

Hi, forgot mine yesterday, but today I am back again:

Asa - Wk 2 - 700. Wk3: M(100) W(100)
Binibikini Wk 1- 220
Daiseydoo - Wk 1 M (20)
MClaira - Wk 1 - 100
Mia - Wk 1 - 100
Mrs Justin Wk 1 - 200
Quizzicalgrrl -
Shopaholic - Wk 1 - 300
Tinkerbella Wk 1 - 200.
Witchy Wk 1 - 500,

Forgot to add mine last night too, so:

Asa - Wk 2 - 700. Wk3: M(100) W(100)
Binibikini Wk 1- 220
Daiseydoo - Wk 1 M (20)
Eternalflame Wk 2 - 700. Wk3: M (100) T(100)
MClaira - Wk 1 - 100
Mia - Wk 1 - 100
Mrs Justin Wk 1 - 200
Quizzicalgrrl -
Shopaholic - Wk 1 - 300
Tinkerbella Wk 1 - 200.
Witchy Wk 1 - 500,

Heya love,
I managed 50 lastnight :)
Im going for the 100 today not feeling very confident as have back problem atm but will see
Keep up the splendid work people xxxx

will do sweets :) but my comp doestn seem to want to let me how do i do it do i go into my sig box its all confusing ?XXX

Flip it......my tummy just hasn't been good for a good while now. Every time I go to do my sit -ups...I can't face it....so annoying. I'm here in spirit tho and will do them the days I can. It's not like me but nothing I can do untill my yummy has settled.

Goodnight everyone xxxxxxxx hugs and more hugs xxx

will do sweets :) but my comp doestn seem to want to let me how do i do it do i go into my sig box its all confusing ?XXX

Hi Daisey.. All you need to do hunni, is to highlight the post with the names on (in this thread), then right click to copy.. Then start your reply, right click again and paste.. Then you'll have your list. I've added yours and mine from yest already. xx

Flip it......my tummy just hasn't been good for a good while now. Every time I go to do my sit -ups...I can't face it....so annoying. I'm here in spirit tho and will do them the days I can. It's not like me but nothing I can do untill my yummy has settled.

Goodnight everyone xxxxxxxx hugs and more hugs xxx

Sunshine we are with you too. Hope your tum feels better soon. xxx

Back