100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

today is the third day of 100% minor slip up but carry the synage debt for tomorrow so I feel more empowered and motivated to contiune :)

Day 32... I desperately want a curry though, but I'm NOT going to.

49 days so far. I've not fallen off the wagon once yet and I just lost 3lb this week, so I'm hoping that will be enough to keep me on the wagon and securely seat belted in!

Ive been reading how well and how long you have all done on your 100% challenge.
Quite inspiring so ive started my own 30 day challenge.
This is day 1 of 100%
Claire

I need a big kick up the bum! It came to a point where it was a good week if I sts!

So nearly completed my 2nd 100% day!

Hi today is my first day of 100% hopefully I 'll still be here tomorrow, going todo my shopping list for tomorrow so I'll stay 100% by not having any naughties in the house. Good Luck everyone x

heya all, i'm new to here and just into my first week on SW, you all seem to being doing super amazingly, i was just wondering what this 100% thing is all about? is it an 100% day if u stay on target with the right amount of syns and healthy a and b options for the whole day?xxx

This thread is an excellent idea. Count me in although i am planning a day off today (not that i am encourgaging it but i'm out at the pub and "NEED" a drink) but i am going to keep my senses about me and not go overboard. I will be sure to start adding to thread tomorrow xxxx

Good luck everyone xxx

XOXO

Hey guys! I'm yet to start SW - tomorrow for first class - but just want to say that this thread is so inspiring. After tomorrow, I'd love to keep up a 100% streak!

Thanks guys!

My weigh In is Wednesday but only really starting SW 100% today....so I am really hoping that by Wednesday I have lost at least 0.5lbs just to register a loss!!:eek:

Back