100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Well, would love to add mine, but after 4 weeks of healthy eating and giving up driving for walking almost every where, iv'e lost a grand total of 0lbs. I could so cry.

Are you on SlimFast? It says on left you are. With all the extra walking you may not be getting enough calories from the SF plan so your body has gone into starvation mode?

Hope you sort it out

xxxxxx

i am hoping to start tomorrow and have 100% from day 1

whooo hooooo

3rd day for me 100% - tis getting easier but the challengue will be at the weekend when OH is here and I like to munch crap with films (naughty me!)

:bliss:woo hoo I have finally after about 3months ish completed a seven days 100%. I am so proud of myself for keeping focused even though the scales are fibbing that I have put on 5lbs due to pre-period which is due shortly :cry:I am sticking with it :)

I'm up to day 4 now and since I'm on EE I figured out I should probably be eating super free foods as 1/3 of my daily diet as they recommend. Since I just figured out that this may have been what I've been doing wrong all this time, I guess I'm actually at 150% now! :p

You know i think pregnancy has turned my brain to complete mush as i completely forgot there was a 100% sub-forum! (in the immortal words of Homer Simpson - DOH!!) Day 6 100% for me - this is my forth week and so far every week i've had at least double the top allowed amount of syns so am chuffed i've managed to stick to 15 a day this week! Weigh in Wednesday - BRING IT ON!!!!

hi just new to slimming world tommorw is my first weigh in. i have been 100% finding it fine at the minute.hope you are all doing well.just hope the scales are lower tomorrow

I kept up 100% for 6 days last week! I STS but I'm really proud of myself for sticking to plan and hopefully it will show up on the scales next week especially since I plan on sticking to plan 100% again this week.:D

Back