100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Well done XX I too have been 100% ever since i started SW , but its my * week so im expecting to stay the same on weighing day !!
Be a bonus if i did lose something though !!

Iv'e been 100% all week until today when I had a chinese takeaway for dinner. Raging at myself but was just so tired and could not be bothered to cook anything. Have to get back on track tomorrow.

i love this!!! Started slimming world in march, lost a stone in 12 weeks then i have lost all of my motivation, i dont know whats wrong with me, anyway...im determined now, i was doing ee and finding that the weight was coming off slowly, so gonna try more red and green days, but deffo gonna take it 1 day at a time 100 percent!!

I went way off plan a couple of times last week and I put on a pound. :break_diet:
I am ready to go back on 100% but I have to have dinner with some friends this weekend and I have no control over where we're eating. It's not too bad,
mediterranean food, but lots of olive oil. I really want to lose next week, What do I do?!?

Oh God I have totally messed up this week. Even since having two days off the week before I have totally lost motivation, I want my mojo back :sigh:
I just eat a medium size fruit and nut - due to drop in blood sugar levels and I was at work when early for lunch jsut had some ceral as was feeling a bad moment with my depression.

I have set myself a goal to get focused with a 100% for tomorrow - one day at a time. And going plan everything I eat and not in to shop for pepsi or treats, cold turkey here I come :)

I was 100% yesterday and today until my boyfriend came home in a mood from work and said we were going for tea. I went to Salsa this morning and going to my Skinny Jeans class tonight but I need to really get on board to lose some proper weight by Christmas. This week I am trying to fit in 2 exercise classes a day as I'm off so hopefully despite the wobble I am on track to lose next Monday. Nothing to stop me from being 100% this week now!

Had been 100% for 3 weeks when I faltered! still losing the lbs! have had 3 days of 100% but doing it one day at a time. Think I got lost in looking at the bigger picture as my clothes became looser!
I think this is a great thread with a great motivation behind it!
One day at a time...

I'm in the zone now and barring any awfulness tonight I will have managed 4 100% days. Plus each day I have done 2 gym classes. I am resting over the weekend to let my muscles relax as I have read somewhere that helps with weight loss as well. Fingers crossed!

so far I have managed 6 days (since last WI) as 100%, WI tonight so I shouldn't have any reason to 'fall off the wagon' before then so here's hoping for a loss! don't care how much, just want me hard work to have been worth (have felt bit ill for 3 days now and no lying on sofa eating myself into oblivion like befores :D)

I'm finally done going out with friends every weekend so I can actually keep count of all of my Syns again! I managed to do really well in assuming that I was using all 70 syns on the days I went out, but it was stressing me out not actually being able to keep a real count. Back to 100% all the time!

I'm feeling quite motivated at the moment - it's been nearly four weeks, and I've stuck to SW almost entirely for the whole time. I have such a lot to lose though. But I'm liking keeping the SW online diary, which is motivating, and also being honest about what works and what doesn't.

It's an odd diet after years of W/W, and sometimes I can feel myself checking the calories on things rather than trusting SW approach of things being 'free'. I'm never hungry though, and I'm learning that if I have cravings or am really hungry it's better to eat loads of rice or fruit or stuff I'm allowed than to try and 'limit' it.

I've compleatly started again this week and i've been 100% for two days now although i have a wedding evening do tommorow evening and me and my boyfriends aniversery meal on wednesday
but i'm gunna count my acholic drinks as syns and eat before i go so i dont pig out buffet food
the dinner out on wednesday is gunna be hard cause its an indian but i'm gunna go flexible syns that night !!
good luck to everyone i know its hard to stay 100% but we can all do it together !
great idea starting this by the way !
rae x

Back