100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

hello people :D

i hope you dont mind me joining your thread? Ive been doing sw for a few months now and it was all going swimmingly until the last month or so....ive gained about half a stone again and its annoyed me because i know how hard its going to be to get it off again (and the rest that needs to go) and although ive been stressed out to the max which isnt helping lol im thinking maybe its because i know noone else whos trying to lose weight.

its be nice to be able to have a natter to other people in the same boat and recieve (and offer) support outside of meetings.

tiff

xx

well the 100% paid off i lost 3lbs but then the boyfriends parents came for a week and 2lbs came creeping back so i'm back to 100% this week and going for 3 1/2lbs ! i know i can do it we can all do 100% :D

both my husband and I have been 100%, over 4 weeks, this is the 5th week and I fell off the waggon last night. Had steak with new potatoes, and peas. Fine but then covered steak in red wine sauce and had 2 125ml glasses of wine. Could have gotten away with glasses of wine, but not the sauce. Going back to 100%.

Husband not fallen yet! Really proud of him.

I have been 100% now for 15 days and this is my 16th and unbelieveably I have lost 12lbs in that time :eek::eek:

Keeps my motivation going :D

hi there hope you dont mind me jumping in here, i need a proper kick up the rear, ive had 15 weigh ins with SW and out of that 7 gains :eek:.
i've got to go at it 100% so i can get to my goal for xmas, currently 14.5lb. Been really good today tho no naughty things

There are really great achievments on here - it's great to see what we can do if we stick to the plan. The main thing for me is keeping going and not drinking too much wine!

Hi,

Been 100% for the last two days and feel really good about it :D

Fingers crossed I can keep it up.

Well done to everyone who is 100% you are my inspirations :)

I have been 100% now for 15 days and this is my 16th and unbelieveably I have lost 12lbs in that time :eek::eek:

This is my motivation to kick myself up the bum!!! I had 3 days 100% and then went a bit ott with chocolate last nite :( Back on it today though....i want to do at least a week 100% :) Thanks for the inspiration!! xx

This is my motivation to kick myself up the bum!!! I had 3 days 100% and then went a bit ott with chocolate last nite :( Back on it today though....i want to do at least a week 100% :) Thanks for the inspiration!! xx

wow-well done amy :) I've been 100% now for 3 days...and counting :D

Was 100% yeserday until I realised that I was supposed to go out with friends for a chinese. Decided to enjoy it and start again today.

So here I go again.....

wow-well done amy :) I've been 100% now for 3 days...and counting :D
Ooops, meant to say well done soccermum. :eek:

Day 5 100% for me. Still taking it one day at a time. It's anything over 7 days that's a challenge at the moment for me. I have only been managing 1 week at a time. :eek:

Thats amazing which plan do you mostly follow? I am joining this 100% group as I have 16 weeks till I got to Oz :eek: Have been 100% for 2 days ( even exercised) but have a beer festival on saturday so am getting a bit worried about how to be 100% as am working on the bar & am getting free beer :eek:

im just starting my 3rd week at 100% so far 7.5 lbs off :) aiming for another 2 lbs of next week but gonna have to add some excercise in time to dust of the wii fit board lol

i am on my 3rd day of 100% really enjoying the plan again, funny how we let things slip.

Back