100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

I fell well off the wagon as the meetings I was at were terrible! Didnt even get a new starter talk or anything! Have finally found a new meeting and went on Thursday. It was fab! So, started SW again on Friday, and so far, 2 days 100% with 1/2 syn yesterday and 7 syns today. Aiming to stay at 10 syns or below, so if anyone has any advice on that, I'd love to hear it please?
I also just painted an old plate with 2/3rds and 1/3rd and painted on the portions what should be on there, ie Potatoes, pasta, pulses etc. Its baking in the oven now to set the paint and I intend to use it to eat from for a week or two to get my mind set as to portion sizes.
x

Day 8 down... 4 more until next WI. And today was my danger day so I upped my allowance today to 30 syns, and will have less over the next few days to balance it out.

Have been 100% today but yesterday was at a beer festival but was working on the bar so only really had 3 pints but did have some chips from the burger van but had saved my sins all week so ok ish

Day 3 for me, and I am loving it! Had bacon, egg etc for breakfast. A mug shot thingy and a banana with yoghurt for lunch and a roast chicken dinner. HE A was milk and HE B was a baked apple with mincemeat that I had after dinner with a little more yoghurt, so as yet, no syns! Planning a couple of Ryvita (3 syns) with cottage cheese and cucumber for supper whilst I watch Downton Abbey with a Cadburys highlight drink (2 syns). So that'll be 5 syns.
Day 4 tomorrow.....
x

Day 4 and I've had 1 syn so am going to have a hot choc later (2 syns) and maybe a couple of ryvita with cottage cheese for a late supper. Or may not bother with the ryvita as I am currently not at all hungry and I still need to eat my HE B which is going to be one of those SW Mincemeat bars.
I am a bit worried that I should eat more syns but I genuinely havent been hungry at all.
x

Well im very upset to be honest....after putting on 2.5 last week i was hoping for 2 pounds off...and only got 1 :( its just not fair! Heres to another 7 days and hope next week is better :(

Aww, not to worry Amy. Maybe you'll get a bit more off next week.

Day 11 for me. :) Though was finding it a bit more difficult today.. just one more day to get through before WI on thursday.

Day 12 today and feeling good after sticking to plan 100% for so long. There have been a few times I've been tempted to give in again, but didn't want to sacrifice my good run! :p WI tomorrow, hoping to see some decent results.

Day one 100% on plan, highlights Onion Bhaji's syn free and so yummy on their own cold or warm with the curry.

Back