100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Hi i back to day one too, however 100% for a whole day complete. Even had my scan bran with banana to ensure a full heb. Lets see what tomorrow brings, but i have lunch of pasta, ham, mushroom and tomato sauce all ready so fingers crossed.

oh this is such a cool thread.

i was going to do this by myself this week, but i'll join in. Ive done 100% today. bring on the next 6 days.

i always seem to have a bit of a naughty day so im going to try stick 100% and see how it goes. good luck to everyone else.

let us know ur WI :)

Yes 3rd day done at 100%, i really wanna make 7 days but i got a few sticky days to come what with my brothers birthday, best friends graduation and one of my tl at work leaving do. Fingers crossed i can be saintly.

Is aiming a 100% week...my will has to be strong! taking it one day at a time! good luck fellow 100%er's

thought i was 100% yesterday but I slipped up on the syn value of something so went over - oooooooooooops! 100% today though :) Just had carrot,swede and pasta with a quorn burger for lunch - 2.5 syns :D feel full now! xxx

Step back from the chocolate Cara ;)

Managed another 100% day yesterday - 3/3 this week :)

Today is turning into an EE day, I hardly have any food in, and as Im working and staying at mums this weekend theres no point in going to Tesco so Im making do with what I have lol

Starlight, i am so impressed with your week 1 and 2 losses, :worthy: infact every week you seem to have an excellent loss!! please tell me your secrets???!! :gimi:

Oh and just to keep with the thread 100% 4/4 days so far! :)
xxxxx

Today I have finally but my arse into gear and done a 100%. Was unsure about going to group as I struggle socially, but so pleased I made the decision - it is the best thing I have done for a while and it is such a great motivator :)

been 100% since 3 days :D
guys do u eat a lot of fruit ? im thinking coz im not eating fruit much , ill it affect my loss even though ive been 100% :( ?

Back