100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Back to 0 days again today... was going to do the FF option, but it was way too restrictive with waaayyy too little to eat so ended up going a little off kilter at end of the day. Oh well, start fresh again today! :)

3 day 100% - getting quite use to, after the initational first day seems to be going A-ok, I am totally in motivational mode which makes a change, I just hope it will last :)

o goodie, i like the sound of this, i have done 70% today if i am honest (no use fibbing is there) Back to work on Monday so should be easier for me throughout the day.

J. xx

I'm back to day one after quite a lot to drink last night. However I am happy because I only drank spirits with diet coke, plus I didn't eat while I was drunk, and today when I wanted to eat all sorts of bad stuff because I was hungover, I resisted and had pasta n sauce.

So first day of 7 days 100% complete, i have been here so many times before lets hope i can get through the next 6 days too. Fingers and toes crossed.

hi iv been 100% clean 6 days a week for the past month. losing about 2-3lb per week.

i do a cheat day on saturdays where i eat everything all day! lol :eek: it works great for me.

This works great it gives your body a big surprise by ingesting alot of calories then back to 100% clean sun-friday.

keep motivated!

I'm not sure that would work for me, GreenDayBoy. I reckon I could easily put on more in that one day than I'd lose the rest of the week.

I've had about 95% 100% days since I started SW in May - but just this week I've had 3 off-plan days!

So now my tally is only 3 100% days - and WI tonight, so sometimes Tuesday nights are my twilight zone, when syns don't count. I'll see if I can do it, though.

jimoftroy that is fantastic progress from may!
i dont use syns during the week i use mine on the cheat day.
if i use them during the week i dont feel motivated.

Yesterday i did it, another day 100% this is fab i normally slip on a Wednesday as i have to work 1-9pm but hopefully i have planned enough to ensure this does not happen today, i will let ya all know laters.

So 2 days 100% i must do it this week.

I did it too. Even after weigh in. Twilight zone, schmilight zone. I stuck to 11.5 syns, and a 100% on plan Green day.

My WI is on Monday. I have been really bad these past two days, so I am committing myself to 100% for the rest of the week. I have 21.5 syns remaining for the week, working on 10 syns per day!!!

Back