100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Day 4 and i have managed 100% thought i had gone over but when i changed things about a bit for tea i salvaged the day and turned it into a red. I am really pleased and all i can do is pray that i can get through the weekend and only drink what i am allowed rather than everything in sight.

We will see but i am feeling pretty confident at the moment.
4 days at 100%, 3 days to go. Bring it on

Still going strong... but I am going away on hols after today so will have to aim for 'damage limitation' rather than 100% (being realistic :) So, I will be back after hols working on day 1 again :) See you all in about 10 days- I'll be super impressed if any of you clock up 10 days 100% in my absence :D

I am feeling really pleased with myself after losing 3lbs last week, now I have to face a new week, it would be great to have another good loss. Kept to the plan today and had a 2 hour walk this morning - a good start today at least.

Well even though halloween was at work today, i have still managed 100% that is 5 days and i have not done that in a while. i have not had my tea yet but Chicken Parmigiana thanks to Brit Mum is bubbling away as we speak. I weigh in tomorrow so hopefully 5 days totally on plan will not go wasted.

I'm not sure whether I've just done Day 8 of 100%, or whether I've blown it and tomorrow will be Day 1!
How many syns in half a peshwari naan? Went out for a curry and that was all I had that was off plan. No poppadom, no Kingfisher, a saag madras cooked without ghee, the chicken was 1 HXB, and any oil would have been the other. And then half a naan. Anybody know how bad that would have been?

Another 2 days 100%, feeling really good that I can just get through a day without messing it up. Off for a long walk tomorrow, looking forward to it.

I am hoping this thread will keep me in check - its so hard to get back on track once you have veered off course!

Today I WILL be strong and i WILL have a 100% day! (please!!!)

xxxxx

Well, just came back from my SW class and lost 3lbs this week. I managed to stay 100% on the plan for 5 days this week.
I am aiming for 6 100% days this week. Keep fingers crossed!

Hi everybody! Looks like you've all been good while I've been away :D Day 1, again, fo me today. I have 12 days until i next get weighed at class so hoping to loose the 3Ib my scales say I have gained + a bit extra by then :)

Me too, starting from Day 1 again. Wedding yesterday, so I wasn't really in control of what I ate. I wasn't doo bad, but you certainly couldn't call it a SW on-plan day!

The trouble is I've probably already used all of today's syns by having sausage and hashbrowns within my hotel breakfast. I'll consider it on plan if I stay on free foods & HXs for the rest of the day.

Hi All,
I'm not sure if any other Class leaders did this last week, but it worked for me. She gave us all a piece of string and told us to tie a knot in it for each day that we were 100% on the plan. I am friends on Facebook with most of my pals at SW and we all started posting how many knots we had etc. I managed 7 knots and lost 4.5 lbs. I was so pleased with myself and think that it was probably as good as, if not better than, my first week on the plan. For some people, a simple visual aid could be the difference between maintaining and loosing weight. As I said, it definately worked for me, I now need to find another quirky way to do it....any ideas anyone????

Good luck this week!
Ruth

gosh havent been here for a while goes to show i cant have had many 100% days hey?! anyhoo today day 1 100% pleased with that
ive had about 4syns today so got a few to play with after tea if needs be but dont think so got nothing naughty in and im not going out in the cold rain xxx

look forward to another 100% day as its WI and im always great on a tuesday hehehe

I'm a newie here and this sounds good!! I started out on 100% days and now they do slip...I'm a real abuser of flexi-syns too, but then find two days before weigh in I have no syns left and struggle a lot! Especially if I see I haven't lost anything that week...I start thinking "what's the point" and consider reaching for the chocolate....I'm up for this...

100% day for me today as yesterday was one big epic fail, so much for first day back on track! :S

Hi all,
I am currently on my 6th 100% day and I am not going to let myself down now by even having a 99.9% day tomorrow. I posted about a week ago, explaining the knots in a piece of string challenge that my class leader had set a few weeks ago. I have tried that again this week and as I said, 6th day of 100%. Something so simple as a knot in a piece of string...who'd of thought that would keep me on track!

Well done to all & good luck!
x

Day 1 100% :check:

cant believe i did day 1 100% last week did about 3 days and luckily got a sts this week im sticking to this now to get a good loss next tuesday night xx

Back