100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

didnt have a 100% today.. but going to try for tomorrow!!:) xx

I'm on day 5 of 100% I've had a few treats this week but they have all been within my 15 syns per day, tried to keep under 10 a day for most of the week. Struggling with a bit of motivation today as it totm and i'm full of cold but I'm trying my hardest not to let it get to me. My sister has just arrived with my neice and nephew and they have brought macdonalds with them...grrr. None for me though :D

I joined SW 2 weeks ago and have had 14 days 100%.

Long may it continue :D

Works do tonight so flexisyn time....

tomorrow I will be 100% ~ just for the day and then I'll take it from there.

How is everyone else doing?

Judith

Day 4 of 100% here! Enjoying it so far, it feels good to be in control of myself for once.

I've been on track since Monday and feeling really good. I don't know why I allow myself to go off track when I really enjoy all of the food I cook?!?! Hoping to stick to 100% for the next couple of weeks at least.

So I rejoined sw on weds & yesterday was back on plan 100% and absolutely loving it. I have not been well all week but I have felt much better for being on plan. I hope everyone else is having a fab week too. Good luck love Stacey xxx

Day 5 of 100% today. I seem to be eating lots of cheese as Healthy Extras and lots of chocolate (1 selection box bar a day - all synned up). It seems like I'm eating loads but still sticking to plan fully. :D

Back