100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

100% week - 5lbs off!! :bunnydance:

Can someone clarify for me what is meant by "100%" - is this just following SW Free foods plus HEXA/Bs and no syns?!

i think it's being 100% on plan inc syns

Exactly- because it gets so easy to 'forget' to weigh the healthy extras you should and gestimate, or maybe to sneak in the odd thing and forget to syn it, or guess it's syns. Not fitting in you 1/3 superfree on EE...etc etc

So being 100% is following plan exactly, not going over syns, properly weighing and measuring you healthy extras... generally doing it properly and not cheating :D And just taking it one day at a time..

Day no2 for me today :)

Well done on your good loss el aine :D

Thanks guys!

That means I can join you... 3rd day doing it 100%! :D

Was naughty on Friday & Saturday, but being really good since. Having WI tonight helps... but gonna try being 100% good this week as I've set myself big goal to lose this month!

Another 100 % day, yippee

Today's my 5th day doing 100%...

Woooo! Am damn proud of myself as usually I'd pig out on a Wednesday, knowing I've a whole week of 'being good' to make up for it but have been sticking to it 100% this week!

Hiyas all can i join your gang of 100% ers please im new from thursday am in s/w, but not new to slimming world if you know what i mean (ive lost nearly 4 stone since last may) now back for round two and would love some mid week support today is day 2 100 % whoohoo lol x

Day 3 for me today, tomorrow will be trickier but heres to hoping lol

Well, I'm back. I'm on and off the wagon so much :( I am so naughty :cry: And dissapointed in myself.. what with the wedding being so close :love047: you'd think I could stay foccused!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Going for day 1 100% today.. and an original day to try and reduce some of the bloating and water retention by WI tomorrow :(

Day 11! Feeling proud and still not tempted by naughties!
I want to bottle up the positivity for when my halo's slips...!

Hello!! starting my 100% day as of now, messed up last few weeks and have gained 2.5lbs :cry: where before that two weeks on the trot I lost 3lbs each week!!

Need that happy back again and good weight loss as I want my 1.5 stone award!

Hi!

Not meaning to sound thick! But is 100% following plan with 15 syns or no syns?
Would like to join- but Id also like to make sure that I do it right first!!!!!

Ruth
x

Hi!

Not meaning to sound thick! But is 100% following plan with 15 syns or no syns?
Would like to join- but Id also like to make sure that I do it right first!!!!!

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth, it is following plan 100% with up to 15 syns per day. Basically following the plan as it is intended. Good Luck

Back